• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Begjason View Post
    I appreciate the post, going there now!
    Are you upgrading?

Comment

I had a friend that went to Dicks back in college. I never went there, but I have checked Dicks out online.

I prefer Cabela's.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        I had a friend that went to Dicks back in college. I never went there, but I have checked Dicks out online.

I prefer Cabela's.
        TMI

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          Some of us have a little extra.

LOL ! I would say that`s a good come back . HaHaHa Thanks for the smile I got !

Comment

I am currently working in Gulfport Mississippi, and the ****'s Sporting Goods here doesn't know anything about a 25% off sale. Can anyone show me the sales paper or coupon?

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
              I am currently working in Gulfport Mississippi, and the ****'s Sporting Goods here doesn't know anything about a 25% off sale. Can anyone show me the sales paper or coupon?

It is only in Texas. Its a Christmas sale for Harvey relief my son told me. Thats what his mnager told him, he works there.

Comment

I just left dicks lol

Comment

Federal auto match 22 at $11.25 per brick

Winchester brass case 9mm at $7.87 per box. 8 cases/26,000 rounds of 22 and 4 cases/2000 of 9mm. Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I went into a ****'s here in Mississippi looking for a Humminbird Solix Mega Side Imaging fish finder. An employee said they did not have the 25% off that y'all found in Texas today. The price of the Solix was $2,900, but she looked and found it elsewhere on line for $2377, so she price marched that price. I didn't get the full 25% off, only 18%, but I'm happy with it.

Comment

I went into a ****'s here in Mississippi looking for a Humminbird Solix Mega Side Imaging fish finder. An employee said they did not have the 25% off that y'all found in Texas today. The price of the Solix was $2,900, but she looked and found it elsewhere on line for $2377, so she price marched that price. I didn't get the full 25% off, only 18%, but I'm happy with it.

I just got the Helix 10 si/gps two weeks ago. Haven't had time to install it yet. I did see the Solix. That's a dog gone big screen. Let me know how you like it.

To the OP: sorry for the side track. Carry on.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Huge Dick’s Sale!!!

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post

Federal auto match 22 at $11.25 per brick

Winchester brass case 9mm at $7.87 per box. 8 cases/26,000 rounds of 22 and 4 cases/2000 of 9mm. Lmao.

Very nice! That’s the cheapest I’ve seen 22 ammo in several years

Last edited by Biggs; 12-15-2017, 07:58 PM.

Comment

No Dick’s up in this area and I am keeping mine under wraps! Wife has threatened me if............!

Comment

I just got back and there are some deals to be had on some guns that are already on sale + the 25% off and in the case of some Savage rifles; there is an additional mail in rebate.

Comment

Probably got a good deal on all magnums

Comment

I’d be willing to try to get them to price match here for you if you wanted. The 25% would be on top of that. I could just pay and ship it to ya if so. PM me.

Comment

Working...
                                X