No announcement yet.

November 22, 1963

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember that day. I was in first grade at Island Elementary in Galveston, Mrs. Creel class.

Comment

I was 11, the next day (Saturday 23) I killed my first deer. Then Monday the 25th my Dad was killed in a plane crash. It was a big memoriable weekend

Comment

I was in the 6th grade. Remember it well.

Comment

I was 3 yrs and 11 months. About to be 4. My dad was shot down and killed approximately one month later in Vietnam, nine days before my 4th Birthday. My mom said that Jacqueline Kennedy was the epitome of grace and composure. My mom followed Mrs Kennedy's example. Our country openly grieved his loss. No way LBJ had him killed. LBJ wanted no part of the Vietnam War nor the blood of our soldiers on his hands.

Comment

I was just short of 6yrs old. My mom pulled us kids out of school to go see the President. We stood there waving our little American flags as he drove buy. We got home and mom turned on the TV and saw what happened.

Comment

I was in the 4th grade, Orofino Idaho. Tthey announced the President had been shot over the intercom at school and at lunch I ran home, told Mom, and we watched the drama unfold on TV.

Comment

I was 6 months old and wanting a bottle probably. But I’ve read lots of books on his assasination. Interesting death no doubt.

Comment

Cuban’s and Russia! IMO I bought a funeral home several years ago and found one of the original death certificates that left his social off, has 600 instead of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, and cause of death is multiple gun shot wounds to the head & neck.

Comment

I was going from Algebra class to the band hall when the principle told me President Kennedy was shot. My first thought was that the Russians had done it and then later I decided it was Johnson.
                    I now think it was Oswald.
                    Went and saw his grave 2 years later.

Comment

I was in the 7th grade at the time and remember it well. My parents immediately said Johnson was responsible. You can't trust any one that will have a court house burnt down to become a senator.

If it was Oswald acting alone then why have the records been sealed all this time and why have a major part remained sealed still. Every one involved is dead except one person, H.W. Bush is still alive and was high up in the CIA at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                        I was in the 7th grade at the time and remember it well. My parents immediately said Johnson was responsible. You can't trust any one that will have a court house burnt down to become a senator.

If it was Oswald acting alone then why have the records been sealed all this time and why have a major part remained sealed still. Every one involved is dead except one person, H.W. Bush is still alive and was high up in the CIA at the time.
                        I don’t know who did it but, according to my reading, Bush hadn’t even entered politics at that time.

Comment

Working...
                        X