• Show
Clear All

It's just a cayman no worries

Comment

Someone insurance just got dropped

Comment

For the record, I'm laughing "WITH" them, - Not "AT" them

Comment

Impossible to tell the sequence from this pic. Porsche could have hit first then hit again when the Ford hit the Porsche. I had this exact sequence happen to me except I had another truck in front of me that I was knocked into - twice. I was a rear ended by a truck and then hit again when a minivan hit the truck behind me. The poor kid that was driving the minivan sure was happy when I testified that he did not cause all the damage. He only damaged the truck in front of him. It was the truck behind me that took me out and the truck in front of me.
          Last edited by Rush2Judge; 11-18-2016, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Hope that text message was life or death...

Comment

Perfect example as to why not have bare minimum insurance coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
                that sucks, the really bad day is gonna be the ford suv driver when that insurance bill/cancellation hits for covering all that.
                First thing I thought also.

I know my Insurance Agent pretty well, we go to church together, I can't imagine calling her and telling her I just pushed a $60k up under another vehicle.

Correction--at first glance I thought it was a 911, it's 'just' a Cayman. the Porsche with panties.
                Last edited by flatlander; 11-18-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Escape had to hit the Porsche last, it barely has any damage, and definitely not enough damage to cause the Porsche to go completely under the Tahoe and lift it up like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                    Impossible to tell the sequence. Porsche could have hit first then hit again when the Ford hit the Porsche. I had this exact sequence happen to me except I had another truck in front of me that I was knocked into - twice. I was a rear ended by a truck and then hit again when a minivan hit the truck behind me. The poor kid that was driving the minivan sure was happy when I testified that he did not cause all the damage. He only damaged the truck in front of him. It was the truck behind me that took me out and the truck in front of me.
                    Actually it is possible. The car in the front will have two strike marks from the second car. In the event they're hard to discern. There will also generally be two piles of car parts on the pavement. Lead car passengers will also say they felt two bumps.

You could also inspect the hood of the porche, if he applied his brakes prior to the crash (like struck the tahoe first) his damage will be slightly lower from braking which could also account for the fact its so far under the tahoe

The bleeding of fluids under the escape tells me he was moving at a decent clip.

Flyby could prolly explain it much better than I though

Comment

Lol

Comment

That is a pretty big hood ornament to be putting on a little Porsche.

Comment

Originally posted by AMK View Post
                          The driver of the Ford is not having a good day, either!
                          But the driver of that Tahoe is grinning and taking next week off

Comment

that's a large insurance claim right there....

Comment

I can fix that whiplash, just call 1-800-PAY-ATTN

Comment

Just the worlds number 1 fan, on his way to the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X