• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delino!!

Comment

Hell yes! Rangers win!

Comment

Great at bat by Deshields. Founded off some great pitches.

Comment

DDS to the rescue! Look out league, here come the Rangers.

Comment

Nice win for the Rangers. I left after the 10th inning because I have to get up early.

Comment

I love a good pitching duel. Nice win

Comment

Attaway Rangers!

Comment

May the Rangers do well enough to finish right behind The Astros.
                  Go Stros.

Comment

Watched the entire game last night. Gallo and Shields had great at bats to get the job done. Bottom of the order took care of business.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Watched the entire game last night. Gallo and Shields had great at bats to get the job done. Bottom of the order took care of business.
                      Yesterday was my son's birthday and we took him to the game. That was a long one. Very long. However the best defensive game I have seen in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                        All them walks, you're gonna be in that awesome bullpen soon
                        They must have heard you talking about them..

7 Innings pitched by the bullpen Thursday night. One hit, one walk, 11 strikeouts. No runs.

Originally posted by TexasWicked1 View Post
                        Yesterday was my son's birthday and we took him to the game. That was a long one. Very long. However the best defensive game I have seen in a long time.
                        13 innings and 0 errors. That never happens for the Rangers

Comment

Hopefully Hamels can do as well tonight as Faulkner did last night. Low bar i know, but you gotta start somewhere.

Comment

The official end of Josh Hamilton's career is upon us. He had another knee surgery and was released from the team.

Looks like we could be getting some rain/storms right around the start of the game.

Profar gets the start at SS and Elvis gets his first off day of the season.

Hope the bats show up tonight!

Comment

Pretty sure it was official 4 years ago...someone forgot to tell him

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice D by stinky to get out of the inning.

Comment

Working...
                                X