IBO World Traditional Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IBO World Traditional Championship

Well, I was on the leather wall and they had a topic about who was attending and I put my name in the hat and threw in that there was a group of us hopeing to attend from Texas.

Check in if your heading to Tennessee and what suit you plan on shooting, I'm pumped to see the talent and hopefully learn a thing or two...

John

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
    Well, I was on the leather wall and they had a topic about who was attending and I put my name in the hat and threw in that there was a group of us hopeing to attend from Texas.

Check in if your heading to Tennessee and what suit you plan on shooting, I'm pumped to see the talent and hopefully learn a thing or two...

John
    Exciting news, John, to learn you're planning to attend!
    The only others I know who're going are Deb and Shana Wilson.
    Can you talk Caleb into going with you? It was great to get to shoot with him and Brandon yesterday at the CCBA TBoT - he mentioned that his girlfriend (and yours, lol) kid y'all about the "bromance" since y'all text and talk so often, lol. What great guys he, Brandon (and you) are.

I'd never even heard about this competition until Shana invited Deb and Arvin to go with her last year. Make it a Texas sweep!

Comment

We have high hopes for a Texas Sweep. James Hicks will be entering the selfbow class. Shana is shooting longbow, I don't know what Sha (sp?) is going to shoot. Arvin is shooting selfbow, I'm shooting recurve. Bisch is going but I don't know what he is shooting. I'd like to see TradDoc join us. Gene and Tayna might be going, idk. Like to see a big group of Texans show up. Its a great shoot. Bob Sarrels is going. I'd really like to see Caughtandhobble and EnW come along.
      Last edited by Deb; 06-04-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Ya those two girls are a riot together and trouble, Ya ya I caught hell from Kelli to! Caleb I think were gonna have to take it slow..... You know like Gene and Todd Smith did

Hehehe

Comment

Well I'm giving it some thought but right now I'm at a definite maybe We'll see how the stars line up.

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
            Well I'm giving it some thought but right now I'm at a definite maybe We'll see how the stars line up.
            As a matter of fact, we were going to ask you if it would be ok if we camped in your driveway one night.

Comment

Ya those two girls are a riot together and trouble, Ya ya I caught hell from Kelli to! Caleb I think were gonna have to take it slow..... You know like Gene and Todd Smith did

Hehehe
              You are a funny man Reyna

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
                Exciting news, John, to learn you're planning to attend!
                The only others I know who're going are Deb and Shana Wilson.
                Can you talk Caleb into going with you? It was great to get to shoot with him and Brandon yesterday at the CCBA TBoT - he mentioned that his girlfriend (and yours, lol) kid y'all about the "bromance" since y'all text and talk so often, lol. What great guys he, Brandon (and you) are.

I'd never even heard about this competition until Shana invited Deb and Arvin to go with her last year. Make it a Texas sweep!
                Why don't y'all come?

Comment

I have been eyeing this event, just don't know much about it. Are those already planning on going car pooling or following one another up there? Camping out or staying in motel? Where do you look to enter and get more info?

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                    Why don't y'all come?
                    LOL...do they have awards for 27th place?

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
                      LOL...do they have awards for 27th place?
                      30th and I might consider it........

Not going to make it but I'll be there is spirt, or arrows you might say.....

Comment

"Doc",

The event is grand, and well done by "Pappy" and the gang.

The venue is about an hour North of Nashville, on Pappy's old homeplace/farm. It is beautifully kept, and there is plenty of room for RVs and tents.

Folks are genuinely friendly and easy-going... and some of 'em can even shoot.

Comment

Hehehe
                          There are pics of Gene and Todd smooching at a N Tx TBoT shoot floating around!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by CM Sackett View Post
                            "Doc",

The event is grand, and well done by "Pappy" and the gang.

The venue is about an hour North of Nashville, on Pappy's old homeplace/farm. It is beautifully kept, and there is plenty of room for RVs and tents.

Folks are genuinely friendly and easy-going... and some of 'em can even shoot.
                            Thanks!!!

Comment

As of right now I'm planning on entering the "longbow" class shooting woods... I've been at the drawing board again with my shooting... Trying out ideas.. Hopefully something better will emerge...

John

Comment

Working...
                              X