Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
    Nov 4th

Sadly this was one of the first things I thought when I heard it was a country concert.

Prayers for LAS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

News just said 10 rifles, 50 dead 400 plus in injured, and that he shot himself when they breached the door

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BBD View Post
        News just said 10 rifles, 50 dead 400 plus in injured, and that he shot himself when they breached the door

Good lord I wonder how many rounds that idiot got off to cause that. Can't imagine what the crowd went thru

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
          Good lord I wonder how many rounds that idiot got off to cause that. Can't imagine what the crowd went thru
          They also said he had been checked in to the room since Thursday

Comment

This is horrible prayers to all the people involved. It's very sad if the antifa is pushing civil war in our country this needs to stop all the hate need to stop. God bless all the first responders and the police that run into Situations like this and put their lives on the line to help the wounded and protect the public

Comment

Enough is enough. I'm ready to see only hunting rifles (bolt action), shotguns and pistols for sale. Flame away.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                How do you get 8 guns and 1000+ rounds of ammo into the hotel without causing some suspicion?

This is no "snap"... premeditated for sure
                Fox reported earlier that the DB has been in he room since Sept. 28. My guess would be it was all brought in a little at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                  I wouldn't be surprised to find out a lot of the injuries are from trampling/panic etc.

This is just horrible. .

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    Have a link for that info ?
                    It's all over the place, other than the drum magazines

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      Enough is enough. I'm ready to see only hunting rifles (bolt action), shotguns and pistols for sale. Flame away.
                      Yeah. No.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                        I don't think he got this fully auto gun legally. No way to prevent dirtbags selling guns amongst each other.

If you're going to push for a ban like that then you might as well push for hyper-tight security to enter hotels and buildings. Are we ready for the inconvenience that would bring? Look at how ****** people get over the TSA searches.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          I wouldn't be surprised to find out a lot of the injuries are from trampling/panic etc.

This is just horrible. .
                          No doubt, lots of folks were injured by the crowd just trying to exit the venue

Comment

Man what a shame. Crap like this even furthers my need to get the heck outta town ASAP. I wanna move to the country, and stay in my own little world. I know this crap can happen anywhere but atleast I'll see it coming. Makes me not want to go to the fair today. I know you can't live your life in fear but with all the crazy *******s running around I can sure avoid any large crowds.

Comment

What is nov 4th? Terrible all around and certainly well planned by the coward. Hope he's getting some extra pitchfork and hell fire about now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a friend who is LEO in Vegas, All I got out of him this morning was "It is a blood bath" Keep praying for those folks that were in it and those that have to deal with it. The PTSD that will hit the First Responders will be great as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X