You have got to be kidding me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have got to be kidding me!

The illegal that killed Kate Steinle in San Francisco has been acquitted! The same illegal that was convicted of like five felonies, the Mexican illegal that was deported a half a dozen times, the illegal that should have never been released, has been found not guilty by a liberal California jury. I hope the people in California are finally getting the message that the liberal Democrats in their state are not concerned with the safety of their citizens and start leaving.

What a shame

Comment

Leaving? I hope they don't realize it stay there. We need to build a wall around California is what needs to happen.

Comment

Build the wall.

Comment

San Fran all I need to say, unreal.

Comment

This is disgusting. All they nailed this S.O.B. with is illegal poss by felon? Absolutely outrageous

Comment

Hire a hit man

Comment

This stuff will work in our favor during the elections

Comment

Like it or not, that is the process and the jury handed a verdict.

Comment

Reading the facts of the case just now, this verdict feels about on par with the Casey Anthony verdict.

Comment

[QUOTE=Biggs;12973987]Like it or not, that is the process and the jury handed a verdict.[/QUO

What!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
                        Hire a hit man

this^^^^^^

I said Beth Holloway should of done this right off

Comment

[quote=Mohawkman;12974001]
                          Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                          Like it or not, that is the process and the jury handed a verdict.[/QUO

What!!!!
                          He went through the same process that any other would have... A trial by jury. They found him not guilty, like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                            The illegal that killed Kate Steinle in San Francisco has been acquitted! The same illegal that was convicted of like five felonies, the Mexican illegal that was deported a half a dozen times, the illegal that should have never been released, has been found not guilty by a liberal California jury. I hope the people in California are finally getting the message that the liberal Democrats in their state are not concerned with the safety of their citizens and start leaving.
                            NOOOO!!! We don't need any more carpetbaggers!

Comment

I don’t like it! I think that is what we are saying. That is th same crap they said when OJ got off.

Comment

Working...
                              X