X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any buzzard activity?

Comment

Originally posted by tdhadley10 View Post
      No deer. Tracked him for about 50 yards with decent blood and then blood went cold. Backed out so we wouldn't disturb evening hint and will look again this afternoon. Must not have been as good shot as I felt like I made. Pretty bummed right now. Hoping I stumble upon him or get another chance. I'm pretty sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      got any trail cam pics? i love big mulies!

Comment

Update? Judging by that blood, he's got to be dead somewhere close. It there's water close by, check in and around it. Good luck.

Comment

Eric is in or around W. Falls area 94oh- 782-6 oh oh 9. I ve heard lots of good things about him and his dog.

Comment

Any update on the buck?

Comment

Or snakes? I hate the things.

Comment

For all you that might be headed up in this area, better check as they are having flooding up in these areas. 5" to 7" of rain are causing some road closures as of the news this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  For all you that might be headed up in this area, better check as they are having flooding up in these areas. 5" to 7" of rain are causing some road closures as of the news this morning.
                  Planning on heading up in the morning with my camper. Anybody know how the Kirkland area looks. I've been watching the radar and it looked like most of the rain was from Childress to the east

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

How are the deer moving in the area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone out today?

Just got to the stand and it's warm out

Comment

Warm is an understatement. The wife and I each tagged a turkey this morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntin_Toona View Post
                          Warm is an understatement. The wife and I each tagged a turkey this morning.

Alright 82 is a little more than warm. I'm sweating out here waiting for something to come out! Spent the morning fixing the feeder the cows got to so hopefully deer will still come even though there hasn't been corn in about 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                            Alright 82 is a little more than warm. I'm sweating out here waiting for something to come out! Spent the morning fixing the feeder the cows got to so hopefully deer will still come even though there hasn't been corn in about 2 weeks
                            Same here. Sweating the unmentionables off. [emoji12] Made a pair of cut-offs to come out. That didn't make a difference.

Comment

Anyone going be be hunting this weekend? Making my first trip this weekend, be up there Sunday

Comment

Keep us posted. I'm hunting next weekend and hoping to see something. Last year I hunted 4 days and never saw anything in legal hours so I'm not expecting much.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X