No announcement yet.

Father & Son Live in Polk County!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a tough hunt this evening. No deer for us or my Dad. Maybe it will happen right at dark.

Comment

Good luck. I've been at it almost all day myself. Went in for lunch and came back out. Been quiet so far

Comment

Good luck. I missed this mornings hunt. Checked cams and should have been here. Lots of movement from 8am-11:30. May be a slow evening form me as well.

Comment

It’s still early.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
            It's a tough hunt this evening. No deer for us or my Dad. Maybe it will happen right at dark.
            I am not too terribly far from you guys and drawing blanks so far this evening .... been in stand since 3. Hang in there.

Comment

Dad just text and has the buck he missed yesterday at 250 yards. He says he ain't shooting that far but he's glad to know he is healthy and not wounded.

Comment

Dad just text and has the buck he missed yesterday at 250 yards. He says he ain't shooting that far but he's glad to know he is healthy and not wounded.
                That's good news!

Comment

Comment

This is great news. I bet your dad is extremely happy to see him again!

Comment

4 does & a yrlg right at dark.

Comment

Great live hunt thread, there's a couple of folks live threads I won't miss, your one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                          That's good news!
                          Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          This is great news. I bet your dad is extremely happy to see him again!
                          He was excited to see him!

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                          Great live hunt thread, there's a couple of folks live threads I won't miss, your one of them.

Thanks man!!! I really appreciate that!

Me & Dad will be back at it in the morning.
                          I'll be sitting with him and hoping to get a kill on film. I'm pretty excited about it. I haven't sat in a stand with him since I was a kid.

Thanks for tuning in everybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Me & Dad are back at it.
                            We are both in my big box stand. I got the camera ready and hoping to get a kill on film.
                            It feels great this morning.
                            I'll update at good daylight.

Comment

Good Luck!!

Comment

Great morning to be in the stand w family. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X