No announcement yet.

REI follows suit....caves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by texansfan; 03-02-2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Canceling my REI membership..

Comment

I can’t believe this is a surprise to anyone.

Btw, what do you get out of cancelling a lifetime membership you already paid for?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          What do you want me to say?

I've never shopped there nor had any plans too.

These posts are nothing more than folks who never buy anything at the store in the first place complain and say they're going to boycott them.

If your employer decides to publicly go against the nra are you going to quit?

Nothing would have been a good start. I will not be buying anything from them again this is reaching to say the least by a company just trying to make headlines for being edgy. And if my employer came out against the NRA or trump or other stupid shenanigans I would jump ship immediately I am not going to work for or make money for a company like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, not that I was a big customer of either of them, but I won't be going through their doors. I did buy a canoe from ****'s about 9 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
              When I go into REI to tryout backpacks and boots I never purchase them there.
              Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
              That's disappointing...
              ^^^^^the irony

Originally posted by rladner View Post
              There's a reason they've had to close a store or two in the Metroplex. This won't help

You have your answer right there.
              Folks that have no intention on buying anything from you but come to utilize your services then buy the item online (because why waste your time trying stuff on there then going across town to buy the same exact item. Why not just make one stop?)

Comment

Originally posted by neskora View Post
                I can’t believe this is a surprise to anyone.

Btw, what do you get out of cancelling a lifetime membership you already paid for?
                The joy of coming online to say you did and that thecompany replied to your cancellation by saying "don't let the doorknob hit ya..."

Comment

Just a bunch of **** ant snowflake liberals. Never liked the crap they sold, never bought from them either and never will.

Comment

Glad I’ve never purchased anything from them. This country is going downhill fast!

Comment

The toilet started flushing when Obummer was elected and it is getting close to being all the way into the pipes leading to the main line under the street or alley!

Comment

Never heard of them.

Comment

L.L. Bean changed their policy to 21 to purchase today also

Comment

I only buy their overpriced stuff when I run across it in a thrift store. They are no different from the d!cks and so many others.

Comment

I regularly shop REI. The staff is very knowledgeable. Unlike Academy and D###S they sell quality equipment and they stand behind it. I just had something delivered today. There are not many options here in town that have the selection and expertise like REI.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                ^^^^^the irony

You have your answer right there.
                                Folks that have no intention on buying anything from you but come to utilize your services then buy the item online (because why waste your time trying stuff on there then going across town to buy the same exact item. Why not just make one stop?)
                                My method works much better than a boycott. I can ride my bike over there after work. Try on the gear I'm interested in and waste as much of they're time and resources I want by buying the product's online. No tax is just another bonus. It even makes it better to see someone come in interested in buying something walk away cause I have the staff busy catering to me and stuff strewn all over the place.

Comment

Working...
                                X