• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    Better luck next time.

I don't need no stinking luck!!!! [emoji23]

Comment

I fell asleep and missed the finale, get em today boyz!

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        I don't need no stinking luck!!!! [emoji23]

Per contest agreement section 9 subsection Q, you cannot enlist the help of illegal aliens.

Comment

I bet pigs are moving all day tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Skinny just picked up his new pig killer from FND at CCR. He's HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

FND trying Skinny on for size [emoji15][emoji87]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                In like Flinn! Good luck Gents! This ought to be fun.

I wish I had my new pig spot up and running so I could play but I'm afraid I don't have the numbers y'all do and the Elite would eat those Mathews for lunch.. ...

Maybe when yall come up to Skinny's, I'll come hang with Andrea and drive the Ranger around playing "guide" and bartender..

Sounds like a plan! [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                  Have t post driver
                  Will travel
                  I bet that new spot has plenty of swine
                  Just saying
                  [emoji12]

Oh yeah good luck girls.
                  I think Skinny is going to have to put in some work to keep up with Jeff

Oh my [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by BowGal View Post
                    Sounds like a plan! [emoji6]

Comment

Per contest agreement section 9 subsection Q, you cannot enlist the help of illegal aliens.
                      Hear that Skinny? He didn't say anything about legal aliens or natives. I could be for hire if the dollars are right.

Comment

Originally posted by BowGal View Post
                        Skinny just picked up his new pig killer from FND at CCR. He's HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

FND trying Skinny on for size [emoji15][emoji87]

Where in the rules does it talk about massages?
                        This is getting weird[emoji3] [emoji12] [emoji3] [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                          Where in the rules does it talk about massages?
                          This is getting weird[emoji3] [emoji12] [emoji3] [emoji12]
                          Post 1

Comment

Trying to keep up with this thread but there seems to be a little too much man to man contact with talk of massages and big smiling hugs. Need a little more arrow to pig contact to balance it out Just messing with you guys , good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              Are you ready for this??? I think we are...

Sooooo....I kinda challenged FND to a pig killing competition the other day, and he eagerly accepted....so we decided to start a year long live hunt thread to cover all the shenanigans.

Each of us will be trying to kill as many pigs as possible in 2017 with our brand new, virgin, Mathews Halon 32 bows and bow mounted lights from Sniper Hog Lights. So if I try to slip in an older pic to to get the draw on FND, you'll know because all LDPs should have the new bow in them. [emoji41]

Disclaimer: Since we were so anxious to get this thread rolling, I will be hunting with the trusty ole pig killing DXT tonight...I'm meeting FND at CCR on Thursday to have him set up my Halon 32.
                              Yee Yee!!!

It's pretty simple really, if FND is hunting, he will update us all on this thread and vice versa...I think we are going to try hunting the same days as often as possible...in that case, we will both be updating the thread from our different locations.

As y'all might know, we won't be wasting our time just to hunt and update the thread...we both run cameras on all our sets so there will be a bit of scouting going on to maximize our time in the stand. [emoji1474]

We have some plans in the works of getting together at some point and hunting together here, there, or somewhere else to take the level of shenanigans up a couple notches.

The rules are pretty lax but will be bow kills only.

Run thread.
                              Kill pigs.
                              Post pics.
                              MAN HUGS
                              MAN MASSAGES
                              Post LDPs.
                              Keep count of dead pigs.
                              Posting video of kill shot is not a must, but I think we both try to film them if possible.

This is just for fun...ok...I lie, the winner will get bragging rights and back massage from the loser. [emoji3]

Anyway, the thread starts now, the hunting starts tonight, and hopefully the killing does too!

Stay tuned!

Post 1

Oh I see it now[emoji3] [emoji3]
                              Last edited by Shake N' Bake; 01-05-2017, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Lmao!!!!^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X