No announcement yet.

In the blind with my son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Wade. Great memories being made!

Comment

Tump one over Wade !!!

Comment

Good luck, little dude.

Comment

Had a doe stay just outside of his shot window for about 30 minutes. She finally got her fill and walked off. It’s still early and hopes are still high here! This is my first time in a blind with someone shooting a crossbow, I’ve always kind of thought it was a huge advantage over a compound but so far that doesn’t seem to be the case, there’s still plenty of challenge involved.

Comment

Good luck little man.

Comment

Hang with it. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by JayKen86 View Post
                Had a doe stay just outside of his shot window for about 30 minutes. She finally got her fill and walked off. It’s still early and hopes are still high here! This is my first time in a blind with someone shooting a crossbow, I’ve always kind of thought it was a huge advantage over a compound but so far that doesn’t seem to be the case, there’s still plenty of challenge involved.
                Good Luck little man . I have this marked to follow his hunt. How many days does Wade have to hunt. Crossbows may give a slight advantage but you are still very limited to your range and obstacles that can deflect the arrow.

Comment

Very cool. I am in and following as well.

Looking forward to LDP's and smiles.

J

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                    Good Luck little man . I have this marked to follow his hunt. How many days does Wade have to hunt. Crossbows may give a slight advantage but you are still very limited to your range and obstacles that can deflect the arrow.
                    Well it didn’t happen this morning, after the doe left we had a nubbin buck come to the hand corn and hang out for a while. My 10 year old will be on the trigger this afternoon hunting for his first deer as well. I’ll keep y’all posted!

Comment

Originally posted by JayKen86 View Post
                      Well it didn’t happen this morning, after the doe left we had a nubbin buck come to the hand corn and hang out for a while. My 10 year old will be on the trigger this afternoon hunting for his first deer as well. I’ll keep y’all posted!
                      Good Luck to both of them. I will be watching for updates

Comment

Good luck to the boys.....

Comment

Good luck to both boys, hope they both get a deer.

Comment

Very cool and the making of great memories! Good luck this afternoon!

Comment

Good luck to your boys! Can’t wait for my little guys to harvest their first animals in a few years! Memories y’all will never forget.

Comment

Back in the blind with my 10 year old Gage, also looking for his first. We got in at about 4:30 and it’s a scorcher in here! He doesn’t do early morning wake up calls to hunt though so I guess that’s just the price he’s gotta pay. Feeder goes off at 5:30.

I’ve tried to post a couple pictures of the boys but spotty cell service isn’t allowing it. I’ll update as I’m able to.

Comment

Working...
                                X