Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides Church or a bar, where else to look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met mine while she was beating some dog a while back

Comment

met mine on a booze cruise in galveston for a fraternity event. She was one of my brothers' date. her first "outing" and i was in a relationship. Knew when i saw her...... the first girl to make me nervous, so much that i ended up spilling my drink right in my lap. She kept wanting to dance, i wouldnt, as i was in a relationship but oh how i wanted to get to know the girl of my dreams. went home, broke it off with my gf just for the chance at the girl i met that night. About a week later, i got my chance and reeled her in!

been happy ever since. 8 years now.

it can happen everywhere....you just never know. It seems your keeping your eyes open for that girl on the boat, which is awesome. It would have really sucked if i hadnt gotten another chance at her, since I already shot down the opportunity on that boat.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Dude where do you get all of these pics?
        He keeps several FAMILY albums at the house

Comment

Try the Youth Soccer League, get you a Soccer Mom!

Comment

Walmart! lol. for real

Comment

Met my wife down town San Antonio. Amazingly though both of us are country folks. Her grandpa had some property they lived on that I took some deer and hogs off
              Last edited by Redneck Archer; 10-17-2012, 11:31 AM.

Comment

5th grade!!!! I told my wife's dad in the 5th grade I was going to marrie his daughter! 18 yrs later we are still with each other. Been married for six yrs now!

Comment

Originally posted by Bleu View Post
                  Careful with all this class taking, grocery shopping, booty pump classes, etc. You don't have to become a woman to meet one. Plus you don't want to come off as something you're not.

Mutual friends is definitely the way to go. First time I met my wife was at my buddies house, and I was in no way "ready". She ask his wife who I was and why we hadn't been introduced. His wife said b/c you'll fall in love with him and he'll break your heart. He's not ready. Well...she did and I did, but then we reconnected 2 1/2 yrs later and I new I was gonna marry her the moment I saw her. Found out after a little chat with my buddies wife, she'd been waiting the whole time. We dated, got engaged and married all in the last six months.
                  Mutual Friends led me to an ex wife. Jus sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by Habanarrow View Post
                    I met mine while she was beating some dog a while back
                    Nice! at least it wasn't a rooster.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                      Yeah dude, but that was all your fault if you listen to her side of things

Comment

Originally posted by VorTexan View Post
                        LOL!

Walk around Cabela's, Lowe's, etc. You'll find women by the tons.

He's looking he's not getting his nails done.

Are you?
                        Am I what? Getting my nails done? Heck yeah man! Once a week! Right between my botox appt and my spray tan
                        I just think its kinda funny what we all do for attention from the opposite sex.

Comment

Lots of my friends are doing the online thing and having good results

Comment

Went to seperate HS's but worked together at a General Store. Been together 11yrs tomorrow. Married for 6.

I'm surprised no one said "Dating Website"

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                              Thanks for the wonderful words of encouragement

Comment

HEB or Target in waxahachie.

Comment

Working...
                                X