My chocolate lab free to a good home...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in the process of moving back to Louisiana and I am not going to be able to take my Bella with me. She is an awesome dog and an even more awesome companion. She loves to lay at my feet, play fetch the decoy or ball, and eating is her favorite thing to do. If anyone is looking for an awesome dog Bella is the one. She is 5 years old and a true sweetheart and spoiled rotten. I really don't want to let her go but we just can't keep her with the new living situation.

I started to train Bella as a duck dog but lost time and we just made her a good house pet. She loves to go fishing, run on the beach and swim.

Bella was part of a litter from a TBH member in Corpus Cristy. Dad was "Jack" and a yellow lab trained to track and mom was a black lab duck dog.

Please PM me if you or anyone you know is interested.

Last edited by RGVBowHunter; 09-05-2018, 06:52 PM.

Ugh! You’re killing me! If you were closer to Dallas, I’d start convincing my family that we need a twin for my 5 year old chocolate named Beso.

Comment

Man that’s gotta be tough

Where are you moving to Jay ... still making cowboy hats ?

Comment

Bump for a good dog

Comment

Good looking pup, if we didn't have 3 already I'd be all over this...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump for the pup

Comment

Beautiful dog. GL with finding her a home!

Comment

Bump for a sweet looking gal!

Comment

If I were to add one more Lab to the family I would have to add a wing to the house.

Comment

Hey give me a call. We are south of Pleasanton, plenty of room for a new pup or so. Under fence we have 7 acres and our place is 147 ac. We have lost our bird dogs to old age after 11 years and we have rescued a cattaheeler and partial grey hound something mix. I think we can help out and our family could always use another member. 2102791558

Comment

^^man I hope you get her. Looks like a sweetheart! Good luck and good on you

Comment

Bump for a good dog,and Jon Paul.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good looking lab, after 5 years, man you tough.

Comment

Where are you located ? Im in Cypress.... I have a rotten yellow lab I got from a TBHer and she may need a sister.

let me check with the wife.

Comment

Imalmost tempted to ask my wife as well. Does she stay in the yard well or is she a runner? Ive got 20 acres but ive also got close neighbors. She could be a good companion to our 6 year old black lab mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X