Memorial Service Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memorial Service Live

Listening in now, prayers for the fallen and glad to see GW there with Laura. True Texans!

Was watching but turned it off when Obama came on. I predict he will make some sort of divisive statement before it's over. If not then I apologize now.

Comment

He hasn't yet. He has kept it pretty civil, I think he knows he screwed up and is to blame for some of this happening.

Uh oh, "centuries of racism and slavery" here we go. Nevermind, blacks are getting unequal treatment from the justice system. *******, POS, mother****er.
      Last edited by Ætheling; 07-12-2016, 01:07 PM.

Comment

He has gone off the rocker now, against whitey and guns. Poor minorities, whites get all the privileges. SCUM, at these slain officers memorial.

Comment

Yep was waiting for it....and there it is!

Comment

What disgrace to their memorial. He could have saved that rhetoric for a press conference or any where else but there!

Comment

Anyone there turn their back on him?

Comment

Spewed his hate and ruined the service.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                  What disgrace to their memorial. He could have saved that rhetoric for a press conference or any where else but there!
                  Pretty disgusting. What a POS.

Comment

He didn't come there for a memorial service. He came to spit in the faces of his enemy. He's the devil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Such a disgrace. I want to say that I can't believe that he used the Memorial Service as a platform to continue to portray Alton Sterling and Philandro Castillo as innocent victims murdered by police, but I can believe it. In fact, it wasn't at all surprising. It may eventually be revealed that one or the other (or both) was a bad shoot. If so, there will be plenty of time to address it at that time, with the full backing of the evidence and investigation. THIS WAS NOT THE TIME OR PLACE!

One other pet peeve. He mentioned that Alton Sterling was not so different from us. I beg to differ. His rap sheet shows me plenty of ways he was different. For example, I couldn't fathom ever sexually abusing a child. He went there and served time for it. That's difference enough for me. That single fact makes me care infinitely less about the minutia of what happened in the moment. There is enough evidence in the accounts and the videos (unless something new and ****ing surfaced) to convince me as a potential juror that he was shot in defense of the officers' lives. I'll hold my tongue on Castillo until the evidence bears out the facts.

Comment

I knew it would happen. He's a POS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So what if they had told him he could come but would not be allowed to speak? That needs to happen in these cases. Hope there are no more of these cases though.

Comment

Such a shame. That BS has no place at a memorial service for those that gave their lives protecting the city of Dallas.

Comment

Ole W gave a compassionate, moving speech. Makes you yearn for the days when we had a leader of integrity in the white house.

Comment

Working...
                              X