Anybody shoot Nugent arrows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody shoot Nugent arrows?

The fiancé wants the pink ones, but I don't want to get arrows that aren't worth the $54/half dozen... Just wondering if anyone here has experience with these arrows.

If you had some money in a secret account, 54 bucks wouldn't be a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Habanarrow View Post
      If you had some money in a secret account, 54 bucks wouldn't be a big deal.

Good one!!! This is one of those instances where we have agreed on what is worth the money, and I'm making sure we don't waste any.

Comment

If she likes pink, zebra striped arrows, I say make momma happy !!!

Comment

They are a similar to the hunter xt. And that's a great arrow

Comment

If she wants the pink ones, then I strongly suggest you get her the pink ones. They are good quality arrows, as good as a normal GT, with a pink finish.

Why spend hundreds of dollars on a new set up and then get chincy when it comes to arrows? Kinda like putting used tires on your corvette.

Comment

My wife bought the Ted Nugent arrows because they were pink zebra. They're good arrows though.

Comment

The Nugent arrows are the same tolerance as the Expedition arrows. I cut the arrows down to length from both ends to make them as close to XT or better on tolerances. I like them, and they are tough as nails. Used them for a couple years as ground squirrel arrows, they took a beating and kept on shooting after giving them a safety flex.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Your buying the name.
                    Its just a goldtip.

Comment

Originally posted by *DW* View Post
                      Your buying the name.
                      Its just a goldtip.
                      I know, but momma likes the pink zebra, and if momma ain't happy, nobody is happy. I'll keep buying $60/dz deer crossing arrows with the exact same tolerance!

Comment

My buddy's wife shot them.....they are tough as nails....I don't know how many times they punched through the wood fence and kept on going.....Keep Momma happy!!

Comment

Welp, looks like I'll be buying some pink zebras for the woman next weekend... I'll post pics when she gets to shootin!

Comment

one word of advice....make sure they prep the inside of the shaft before setting the inserts, we had a problem with hers pulling out in targets.....

Comment

I shot the black and white ones off my recurve for a few years. Great arrows all around.

Comment

Working...
                              X