Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White House Flag

Took Long Enough:

Responding to mounting criticism, the White House orders flags lowered to half-staff to honor the five victims of last week's shooting rampage in Chattanooga, Tenn.

Link? Everything I'm seeing says they aren't.

Comment

Fox News
      Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

WHITE HOUSE REVERSES AND ORDERS FLAGS FLOWN AT HALF-STAFF TO HONOR 5 VICTIMS OF CHATTANOOGA RAMPAGE

Comment

too little, too late i think. why couldn't they just do it to begin with.

Comment

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/07/post_67.html

Story I see says lowered at the Capitol and not the White House.

Nothing like a little pressure to change things.

Comment

Tmag yer Killin me here.......LOL

Hit yer link now. http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/07/post_67.html

Obama orders White House flags lowered in honor of Chattanooga victims

Comment

way to be a follower...... we need a leader!

Comment

I'll get banned for this and if I do I will know which camp the mods sit in.
                Doesn't surprise me in the least considering the Muslim and his hootchie momma that are squatting there. Don't ask me how I fell about the POS being as how I'm an old US Army vet and proud Infidel bible carrying gun toting right winger.

Comment

Marcus told him to... he did so.
                  Need marcus to tell him to do more stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by deano70 View Post
                    way to be a follower...... we need a leader!
                    YUP...The POTUS is Embarrassing

Comment

It's about time

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        Doesn't surprise me in the least considering the Muslim and his hootchie momma that are squatting there. Don't ask me how I fell about the POS being as how I'm an old US Army vet and proud Infidel bible carrying gun toting right winger.
                        Army Vets ALWAYS be Sugar Coating stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          Hooah!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                              Tmag yer Killin me here.......LOL

Hit yer link now. http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/07/post_67.html

Obama orders White House flags lowered in honor of Chattanooga victims
                              Crazy, I guess he called them folks and threatened to take away their seat in the press room. I guess it was changed after I posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X