Just some recognition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just some recognition

I have recently started a new chapter of the Christian Bowhunters of America here in Oklahoma, We are now an official chapter and we are Called " Cimarron Christian Bowhunters"

We planned our first gathering for this coming Saturday, ( The 27th ) and we plan on having several things for the kids to do. I contacted a guy i had met at a self bow get together named Terry Lightel. He owns " The nocking point " and deals in all things trad. I was looking for some used youth long bows to make sure every kid had something to shoot. After hearing what i was doing he put me in contact with the Compton Traditional Archers. They asked me to email them what i was planning on and low and behold i get a package containing 8 Fred Bear bows for the kids, complete with arrows , finger tabs, arm guards, i mean the works. The donated every bit of it, Terry up graded all of the strings and paid for the shipping out of his own pocket.

Hope this doesn't get whacked because these guys aren't sponsors but sometimes we just need to let people know about the good things that can come out of this thing called traditional archery.

I would say OUTSTANDING !

Comment

Terry is good folks, for sure!!!!!

Good luck with your program!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Cool stuff!!

Comment

Very cool

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Good luck I hope yall have a great club.

The Terry Lightel and the Knocking Point have been great to do business with.

Comment

Working...
            X