No announcement yet.

Asking your wife a simple question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something like this when asked a simple question...
    Attached Files

Comment

I tell my wife it is ok to have a thought.....you dont have to verbalize everything that runs through your mind.

Comment

Ear drum damage resulting in partial loss of hearing = selective hearing with the wife

You said that? When? I don’t remember that. Hmmm, mustn’t of heard you

Comment

Another thing I tell her, a man's brain works like a bowling lane and a woman's brain works like a pachinko machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
            Ear drum damage resulting in partial loss of hearing = selective hearing with the wife

You said that? When? I don’t remember that. Hmmm, mustn’t of heard you
            Yup!! Tinnitus can be a blessing in disguise!

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
              I always get a question as a reply...

What do you want for dinner? "I don't know, what do you want"?

What do you want to do this weekend? "I don't know, what do you want to do"?

Did you feed the dogs? "Do you want me to feed the dogs"?

Do you want to go to the movies? "I don't know, do you want to go to the movies"?

What movie do you want to see? "I don't know, what do you want to see"?

Did you like that movie? "I don't know, did you like it"?

My reply: "I'd like an answer"
              Sounds like she likes you. Lucky man.
              But maybe you should start off by telling her a fact. Kind of head her off?

Comment

My wife generally answers simple questions with broad and generic answers that leave me more confused than before I asked. So I usually just have to figure it out.

Comment

My wife and Mother -n - law play words with friends everyday. It has been nice!

Comment

Anyone's wife answer questions that you've not even asked? Or talk to their iPad or iPhone?

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot-2000 View Post
                      No such thing as a simple question to the wife ... Lol

But I once had a Boss in the Army that couldn't answer a simple yes/no question without a 30 - 45 min explanation (He was a Doctor and Harvard graduate .. Top of Class). He got humbled by a General when he started his explanations !
                      haha, we have a buddy that is very logical and extremely smart, he tends to drink a lot slower than we do so he gets a lot of dumb questions from all of us, he always starts out, "well think about it..."

NO ERIC, I DONT WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT, I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT IT ENOUGH, I WANT YOU TO TELL ME THE ANSWER, NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                        Dear God I am such a lucky man !
                        X2

Comment

Sometimes I'm not sure if I want to get my hearing fixed or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                            I always get a question as a reply...

What do you want for dinner? "I don't know, what do you want"?

What do you want to do this weekend? "I don't know, what do you want to do"?

Did you feed the dogs? "Do you want me to feed the dogs"?

Do you want to go to the movies? "I don't know, do you want to go to the movies"?

What movie do you want to see? "I don't know, what do you want to see"?

Did you like that movie? "I don't know, did you like it"?

My reply: "I'd like an answer"
                            Ahhhh, I was waiting for this one! My wife in a nutshell or she is real quite and you can see her pondering the question then the answer will be, "I don't know". She isn't a big talker.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                              Ahhhh, I was waiting for this one! My wife in a nutshell or she is real quite and you can see her pondering the question then the answer will be, "I don't know". She isn't a big talker.
                              Mine isn't a big talker either. She HATES making decisions, any kind of decision. Whether it's a new car or what flavor food to feed the cats each night.

Comment

Never ask a question unless it's absolutely required.

Comment

Working...
                                X