Orange beach/Gulf shores??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange beach/Gulf shores??

Looking at taking my family for a little fun in the sand... anyone know of any good condos or places to stay?

I could help you in Destin but have only been to gulf shores for a work outing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Look at Home Away, my wife found us a great condo to stay that was off the beaten path, perfect for our family. Now, mind you it was not on the beach and we didn't really care to be on the beach as we were there for baseball. We could easily drive down to any one of the public spots though, there are several places along the beach.

Also look at VRBO as well. Just keep in mind that most every place down there rents in week long increments. There are some that offer shorter stays but you need to do some research if you're going for less than a week.

Comment

We normally book through Brett Robinson.

Comment

Go to destin, it’s much better!

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post

I tend to agree with this, depending on what you are looking for Destin has more to offer and the water/beach was a little better IMO. Although I thought both places were nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
              I tend to agree with this, depending on what you are looking for Destin has more to offer and the water/beach was a little better IMO. Although I thought both places were nice.

We’ve been to both but we’ve never been back to gulf shores. We rent a house on the beach every year in destin, much better than a condo! Plus destin is a nice town and good shops for when it rains, and the water and sand is a bit nicer!

Comment

Check out the Portofino in Pensacola, only a few minutes past Orange Beach

Comment

We've been to Destin and stayed in the same house on Miramar beach the past several years, but the family we normally go with isn't going...so we need something a little smaller and cheaper... thought we may try a different spot. We loved Destin, just was wanting to try something new. Been looking at vrbo this evening

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Navarre Beach

A compact*beach*community found just east of Pensacola at the far northwestern tip of the state,*Navarre*beckons with 12 miles of pristine white shoreline.

Comment

Orange Beach. Turquoise Place

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post

Do you even mullet toss?

Comment

Originally posted by coachk View Post
                          We've been to Destin and stayed in the same house on Miramar beach the past several years, but the family we normally go with isn't going...so we need something a little smaller and cheaper... thought we may try a different spot. We loved Destin, just was wanting to try something new. Been looking at vrbo this evening

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                          disregard Portofino - not cheaper

Comment

Ft Myer reality has vacation rentals in Orange Beach, Gulf Shores and Fort Morgan
                            We like the less crowded beaches of Fort Morgan

Comment

If you are looking for something to do look up Ken Lister with Making Daylight Bowfishing charters. Tell him you want to take the family out for a night life tour. ITS AMAZING. We actually bowfished but the best part was the kids seeing the dolphins swim under the boat and stingrays and shark and etc. It was pretty neat. Tell him Richard with WG Bowfishing sent you.

Comment

Working...
                              X