Parker County Hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parker County Hunters

I live in Weatherford and want to connect with any local hunters in the area, whether you live here, hunt here, or may hunt here. Join the new group page on FB called "Parker County Hunters". You don't have to live in Parker County.

There are no deer in Parker county........

Comment

We got some nice turkeys!

Comment

And we got lots of hogs!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
          There are no deer in Parker county........
          That is just not true. I have two deer that hit my feeder over the last two years. That is pretty much covered up isn't?

Comment

I'm joining

Comment

Great, the more the better!

Comment

I'm just outside Weatherford. But, I do not participate in the evil that is called FB.

Comment

Originally posted by Genesis 1 Hunts View Post
                  I live in Weatherford and want to connect with any local hunters in the area, whether you live here, hunt here, or may hunt here. Join the new group page on FB called "Parker County Hunters". You don't have to live in Parker County.
                  What area you live in?

Comment

I'm in weatherford no Facebook and there is no deer here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                      What area you live in?
                      I'm 10 minutes south of Weatherford, I shot 2 deer at my farm and passed on many more this year. I have thousands of game cam photos of deer (some big) and other wild animals from the past 6 months. The group is a hunting group so it's not all about deer.

Facebook is just a tool, it can be used for good or evil. My rule is the wife and I have the same account, family, church family, and only the closest friends are the only contacts we have.

Comment

I live in Springtown but used to live in Weatherford. Still go to church there and spend lots of time there as well. I don't use FB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

I've joined! Been hunting Parker County for many years.

Comment

I am also in Springtown. I moved here a year ago this week, I have yet to find a place to hunt in Texas but I haven't tried very hard because I was laid up from back surgery more than than half the time I have lived here. I hope to find a place to shoot a hog with my bow and maybe a spring turkey. This buck was a regular at my back yard camera. I only own 2 acres so no hunting at home.

Comment

Originally posted by landon_brim View Post
                              I've joined! Been hunting Parker County for many years.
                              Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X