Adding A Watermark to Video???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding A Watermark to Video???

I think this has been discussed before the crash, but how do you add a watermark (like the TB.com logo) to the bottom of the video? I'm using movie maker and premeire, I realize i probably can't do this in movie maker but I think a can in premiere. Thanks in advance!
    coachwhip

It has to do with the opacity(I think I spelled that right, LOL), In my programming its envelope addition that plays in a loop sequence...

Comment

In video they call them 'bugs' and there are special pieces of equipment and programs you have to buy to 'insert' them where you want them.
      It used to be done with a switcher and live feed. Now you can do it with your computer though I"m not that familiar with any PC programs that can do it.
      I personally use Final Cut Express HD on my Mac and it'll do it but I've never used it.
      Mostly it's used for copywrite or recognition purposes and IMO just detracts from the viewing pleasure. Some tv stations and networks have overkilled the use. My .02 cents worth.

Comment

Staley,

In Premiere you can insert the .gif into your time line in VIDEO 2, 3 etc.....as shown below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lotsadeer.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	23819887

Comment

Thats it! Thank yall very much for all the help, hope to return the favor someday!

Comment

Working...
          X