Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan Knows How to Root Out the Marxists

http://time.com/4035819/japan-univer...sciences-cuts/

"More than two dozen Japanese universities have announced that they will reduce or altogether eliminate their academic programs in the humanities and social sciences, following a dictum from Tokyo to focus on disciplines that "better meet society's needs.""

Makes you wonder how quickly American universities would reassess their priorities if you cut funding for gender studies and underwater basketweaving.

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post

Makes you wonder how quickly American universities would reassess their priorities if you cut funding for gender studies and underwater basketweaving.
    Whoa, slow your roll there. No reason to conflate two disciplines where one is obviously just silly and the other one actually has some merit to it.

I mean a person that leaves college with a degree in underwater basket weaving has at least some skill.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      Whoa, slow your roll there. No reason to conflate two disciplines where one is obviously just silly and the other one actually has some merit to it.

I mean a person that leaves college with a degree in underwater basket weaving has at least some skill.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

Comment

Working...
        X