Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > The Other Side of the Ranch (Firearms)

Old 09-12-2017, 11:59 PM   #1
Roosterpt1
Ten Point

Hunt In: Travis, Maverick, Burnet, Uvalde
Default NALRSA-Sig Kilo 2400ABS Give Away!

Thanks to the great folks over at Sig Optics we are giving away one of the new Sig Kilo 2400 range finders. I personally have one and I can tell you that this is an incredible piece of equipment. I, like many of you, am an avid bowhunter as well as long range shooter and this little pocket sized range finder is the only way to go. It have gotten ranges as close as 8 yards and a good friend got his all the way out to 2,912 yards!
Here's the deal.... the first 25 people to sign up as a memeber of the North American Long Range Shooting Assn. will be entered into the drawing. Once we receive 25 new memebers we will do a random draw for the Kilo.
Please visit our website @ www.long-range-shooting.com or you can find us on Facebook. We still have some upcoming shoots this fall before our Finals in January. You must compete in one of our regular season events to qualify for the finals.
Thanks and Good Luck!
Josh
Roosterpt1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2017, 09:01 AM   #2
Roosterpt1
Ten Point

Hunt In: Travis, Maverick, Burnet, Uvalde

Ttt
Roosterpt1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2017, 10:58 PM   #3
oneeye
Four Point

Not to hijack, but do you know the dates of your finals? I'd love to make it to one of these shoots as a spectator and I plan on being in Texas sometime in January. Thanks.
oneeye is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top