Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 08-19-2017, 10:08 AM   #1
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default The Irony of it all.

They absolutely have no idea why they are doing what they are doing... SMH.. Simply clueless..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by ttaxidermy; 08-19-2017 at 10:27 AM..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-19-2017, 10:28 AM   #2
BuckChaser
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas

Well that's sad. Don't even understand how they can stand for a cause that they have no clue about.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
BuckChaser is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-19-2017, 10:44 AM   #3
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

I bet they have no problem receiving and using money with the images of slave owners
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-19-2017, 10:49 AM   #4
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
I bet they have no problem receiving and using money with the images of slave owners
Now that makes it a bit tricky doesn't!!!!!!
Especially when a whooooooole bunch is in the form of "mail box money".

Mail box money- Government checks that just SHOW UP in the mail box... A gift from the government that is being stolen from hard working taxpayers..
Old 08-19-2017, 11:08 AM   #5
Playa
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post

Mail box money- Government checks that just SHOW UP in the mail box... A gift from the government that is being stolen from hard working taxpayers..
And they were capitalist at that!

Irony so thick you need a woodsman to hack through it all
Old 08-19-2017, 11:09 AM   #6
Playa
Pope & Young

I wonder if we could trick the idiots into burning piles of cash because it has slave owners on it? It would increase the value of the dollar and weaken their financial positions...
Old 08-19-2017, 12:57 PM   #7
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County

They know what they are doing. Its a white man so white culture. So out of racial spite they destroyed. The irony of it being the man responsible for emancipation is not lost on me.

J Sweet is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-19-2017, 01:09 PM   #8
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

So "these" people doing these acts and getting things renamed, are they the majority of Americans now?

And I was always told "these" people are just like all of the hard working people. Is this still the case? Or are people finally waking up to see the light?
RiverRat1 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-19-2017, 08:28 PM   #9
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever

Quote:

Daggitt, I've been calling my dividend checks & rent checks mailbox money for eon's.....lol. I better warn all the investors I know the term has been high jacked!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-19-2017, 09:13 PM   #10
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
Daggitt, I've been calling my dividend checks & rent checks mailbox money for eon's.....lol. I better warn all the investors I know the term has been high jacked!!!!

There are many types of mailbox money, some earned and some is not.. You know this though..

My post had nothing to do with race... I'm sure the burned head of Lincoln was a bit misleading to some. I could see where some might think so but it is what it is... I think he did free some folks back in the day best I recall but I can't remember the details..

This is a conservative VS liberal issue entirely... A Politicallt driven agenda.. It is being sold by the left wing politicians and the MSM as a racial issue, because that is a attention getter, but it is not..
When I see monuments being defaced and destroyed on television it is mostly white liberals doing it.. Of course there are different races doing it but most of what is see are whites..

I have to give credit where credit is due... The left, without a doubt, are more united, right or wrong, than the right has ever been in my lifetime... They know no limits and they are ALL on board...

I guess most folks on the right do not understand the meaning of "united we stand, divided we fall" but the left dang sure do..

This country is in big trouble.. The Left may have lost the election but they have been winning ever since..

Last edited by ttaxidermy; 08-19-2017 at 09:18 PM..
Old 08-19-2017, 09:17 PM   #11
Landrover
Pope & Young

Quote:
There are many types of mailbox money, some earned and some is not.. You know this though..

My post had nothing to do with race... I'm sure the burned head of Lincoln was a bit misleading to some. I could see where some might think so but it is what it is... I think he did free some folks back in the day best I recall but I can't remember the details..

This is a conservative VS liberal issue entirely... A Politicallt driven agenda.. It is being sold by the left wing politicians and the MSM as a racial issue, because that is a attention getter, but it is not..
When I see monuments being defaced and destroyed on television it is mostly white liberals doing it.. Of course there are different races doing it but most of what is see are whites..

I have to give credit where credit is due... The left, without a doubt, are more united, right or wrong, than the right has ever been in my lifetime... They know no limits and they are ALL on board...

I guess most folks on the right do not understand the meaning of "united we stand, devided we fall" but the left dang sure do..

This country is in big trouble.. The Left may have lost the election but they have been winning ever since..
Cool with me.
I just know some BIG players that use that term often. I had never seen it used in a derogatory fashion. Now i am gonna flip the script on a few of them.....lol. Carry on!

Old 08-19-2017, 09:27 PM   #12
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Cool with me.
I just know some BIG players that use that term often. I had never seen it used in a derogatory fashion. Now i am gonna flip the script on a few of them.....lol. Carry on!

Derogatory????? Government checks ARE mailbox money.. Are they not?? Maybe they are now direct deposit.. Couldn't tell you. I've ALWAYS worked for my money.. Always will.. It's just a silly little pride thing..

So now the truth is deemed derogatory?? LOL ok.. Somehow I'm not surprised..
Carry on..
Old 08-19-2017, 10:30 PM   #13
Landrover
Pope & Young

Quote:
Derogatory????? Government checks ARE mailbox money.. Are they not?? Maybe they are now direct deposit.. Couldn't tell you. I've ALWAYS worked for my money.. Always will.. It's just a silly little pride thing..

So now the truth is deemed derogatory?? LOL ok.. Somehow I'm not surprised..
Carry on..
No idea what you are talking about. The guys I am referencing are well to do users of that term. They love that term....."mailbox money". That is how I know that term.....as extremely positive. I responded to YOUR statement on that term......not about a bunch of deadbeats beating the system with my excessive tax dollars . Hopefully that is clearer???

Old 08-19-2017, 10:46 PM   #14
Playa
Pope & Young

Quote:
No idea what you are talking about. The guys I am referencing are well to do users of that term. They love that term....."mailbox money". That is how I know that term.....as extremely positive. I responded to YOUR statement on that term......not about a bunch of deadbeats beating the system with my excessive tax dollars . Hopefully that is clearer???

Your definition is the way I have always heard "mailbox money" used, basically residual streams of cash flow.... but it makes sense either way
Old 08-19-2017, 10:50 PM   #15
Landrover
Pope & Young

Quote:
Your definition is the way I have always heard "mailbox money" used, basically residual streams of cash flow.... but it makes sense either way
Yes it does!
But totally loss me in his reponse to a simple analogy about my experience with the term. All good either way.

Old 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM   #16
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
I think That phrase was coined years ago and not by rich folk.. I've been hearing since the 70's and I don't know many rich folk..
Old 08-20-2017, 11:04 PM   #17
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Yes it does!
But totally loss me in his reponse to a simple analogy about my experience with the term. All good either way.

I think he just misread your response and took it out of context.

Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-21-2017, 07:33 AM   #18
Charles
Pope & Young

I used to get "mailbox money". It was residual income for products I sold. I still receive the residual income but instead of a check in the mail the funds are wired transferred into my bank account.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top