TC Encore Pro Hunter trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TC Encore Pro Hunter trigger

Does anyone around Fort Worth do trigger jobs on them. I had a buddy that did TC Contender triggers but he passed a decade ago.
    The rifle is accurate as hell just need to get the trigger manageable and then barrels threaded.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Google up Bellm TC's. He has (or used to, haven't been to his site in a while) all kinds of stuff for doing trigger jobs on TC's. I have done several using his parts, tools, and methods he describes.

Comment

I second Mike Bellm.

Sent him my ProHunter barrel to have drilled and tapped for the EGW enhanced scope base.

He also can thread your barrel.

As far as trigger job, you can purchase the trigger kit from the Bellm website.

Comment

Check out these guys.

I have done a bunch of business with Marty and his son Eric from Haus of Arms. These guys are in the TC circle with Mike Bellm and sell and install his parts among other makers. These guys are all things Encore and Contender.
        I had a trigger job and an oversize hinge pin installed in my Encore receiver by them. 3.5lbs Butter smooth and no more light strikes. I highly recommend them.

Comment

mike belm. diy job. i’ve done several. pretty simple

Comment

yes to the Bellm springs. I have mine around a pound and love it.

Comment

Your Buddy that passed, was his name Wayne or Buzz?
              Last edited by Texas Grown; 02-22-2021, 04:20 PM.

Comment

No. Jim Ishmael. He and his wife were good people. May they RIP.

Comment

I'd rather have a real trigger job done. Spring kits may reduce weight but it has a ton of take up. I don't know if they chrome and polish them like they did the Contender triggers or not. 3lbs would be nice. 24 to 32 oz. better. But take up and over travel need adjustment as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                    Check out these guys.

I have done a bunch of business with Marty and his son Eric from Haus of Arms. These guys are in the TC circle with Mike Bellm and sell and install his parts among other makers. These guys are all things Encore and Contender.

I had a trigger job and an oversize hinge pin installed in my Encore receiver by them. 3.5lbs Butter smooth and no more light strikes. I highly recommend them.
                    I'm gonna go with these guys. Thanx for the tip.

Comment

Working...
                    X