Giuliani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
    It's common knowledge he has a beaver pelt side business. Google it.
    I'm just here for the beavers. So far....mildly disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
      Oh he knew.....

We he said we have to put together the largest voter fraud organization ever...
      It was in that moment when his dementia caught up to him and he couldn't stop himself.
      Yep, and if the shoe was on the other foot and Trump had said something like that you wouldn't have heard the last of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
        I have to say I didn't think much of him prior to his election. Now I believe that he is the best president of this and the last century.
        AGREED

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
          In the words of Dan Bongino, "it's Friday November 20th, and Barrack Obama was the most corrupt president in the history of the United States".
          BUT,BUT, This can't be true; don't ya'll remember Obama saying he had the most transparent administration in history???

Oh yeah, I guess he was right; we can all see right through his B.S.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            that's been proven where?
            Tried in what court?
            I don't recall that court case.
            must have been the same one you wanted Trump to be tried in.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
              BUT,BUT, This can't be true; don't ya'll remember Obama saying he had the most transparent administration in history???
              He pretty much coined that phrase & from the first time I heard him say it I knew they were hiding stuff. Dems rat themselves out every time they open their mouth, as long as you're paying attention. "Transparent administration" means they're hiding everything. "Trump colluded w/Rusiia" means they colluded w/Russia. "Trump did tit for tat w/Ukraine" means they did tit for tat w/Ukraine. It's so obvious.

Comment

Working...
              X