No announcement yet.

Sourcing wood arrows Austin - San Antonio area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Years ago, I found some POC raw shafts in San Angelo.

The only thing I can say about them is they were POC.

Much better luck with online purchases.

As stated, that was years and years ago. I wouldn't know where to start now.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations and offers. I ended up ordering from Wapiti again. If I end up stocking a few items I'll let y'all know.

Comment

I’m waiting for the ok to trim a 8” diameter Osage orange limb that’s very straight for a bow build someday. I saw some staves on eBay at some point in time.

Comment

In the future check out the Footed Shaft. Terry owns the traditional archery shop and has a great selection of supplies. He is also very fair with shipping costs.

I spend the month of March in your state very near New Braunfels. I sure hope you get your store in operation. Will give me a place to spend some more money,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
            In the future check out the Footed Shaft. Terry owns the traditional archery shop and has a great selection of supplies. He is also very fair with shipping costs.

I spend the month of March in your state very near New Braunfels. I sure hope you get your store in operation. Will give me a place to spend some more money,lol.
            I think I have ordered some odds and ends from The Footed Shaft before.

The store is operational, it's just not an archery shop but I am going to work on a few suppliers and see what I can come up with.

Comment

The footed shaft. I will visit there someday. Thank you for posting.

Comment

Is David Oaks still around? West San Antonio

Comment

Working...
                X