Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Friday At the Range. A deer hunt on Wild River Ranch.

This morning, we had two 3 to 3.5yr old 8 8pts, a 2yr old 8pt, a 2yr old 6pt, a 2yr 5pt and a 2 year old spike. All breeding age.

Sighting in the Snipe-IR on the POF P-415. GemTech Trek Ti w/ a Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover all in a kofpflager Reaper Grip.

@third_coast_thermal provided the Trijicon SNIPE-IR and the Reapergrip. Contact third coast thermal for open box demo sale prices.

SAS Dublinh for telling the time

Neighbors cows ate 400lbs of corn in a week.

Deer Season 2017 3rd weekend No doe moving. Management buck down. Wild River Ranch formerly MLD3 now conservation option cooperator. Using the suppressed POF P-308 & Vortex Razor HD 5-20 w/ a Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover.
      #wildriverranch

Entry wound of a .308win 165gr Gameking

Exit wound of a .308win 165gr Gameking

Perfectly grilled Steak, potatoes and the surefire 2211 Wrist watch light.

#surefirewristlight #surefire2211 #watches

Deer/Hog huntijng EDC. Glock 23, bianchi holster, Colt Lights AMRAM Judge, Surefire 2211 Wristlight/watch, Emerson CQC, Flir M24 Recon, CK Knives Sheath knife

Deer Season 2017. #stilllookingfordoe

This set of photos show why young spikes are not kept around.

This morning, we had two 3 to 3.5yr old 8 8pts, a 2yr old 8pt, a 2yr old 6pt, a 2yr 5pt and a 2 year old spike. All breeding age.

Cutting through the fog with a Trijicon Snipe-IR

A young 2yr old 6pt in the fog.

The rack is 3mil wide at 80 yards. So around 10"?

Deer Season 2017. A pair of 3.5yr old 8 points in the fog. Giving them a few more years to grow.

A nice 3.5yr old 8pt. The rack is 5 mil at 80 yards. Around 16" across.

Same age class. 8pts but much narrower rack

The two 3 to 3.5 yr old 8pts together.

The 2yr old 5pt. pt

Deer Season 2017 5 point buck. Compare this to the two 3 to 3.5yr old 8 8pt bucks.

Comment

Hogs. No deer.
        POF P-308 ready for action.

Deer Season 2017. Enjoying a the breeze and Diesel #cigar at IHOP. Looking for a coyote on the gut pile 200yards downrange.

Hurricane Harvey damage on the San Antonio River

Enjoying a Fallen Angel Cigar

Saturday night Hog. #diepiggydie scowl becuase the lens cover flipped down and i missed another pig. POF P-308, IR Hunter Mk II 20mm, Dead Air Key-Mo mount, Colt Lights Microtac M-sceptre.

#diepiggydie Daylight pig Right in the eye at 125 yards. .POF P-308, Vortex Razor HD 5-20, Surefire SOCOM762RC and a Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover.

Comment

#diepiggydie Team shoot. 4 pigs down with a team effort. My friend earned the bacon award for high score! He was stacking the bacon, 3 down, with a Pulsar APEX from @third_coast_thermal on a 7.62x39mm upper and a Crux Archangel suppressor.

@third_coast_thermal provided the IR Hunter and the Pulsar.

High score. . . . Pulsar APEX from @third_coast_thermal on a 7.62x39mm upper and a Crux Archangel suppressor.

The POF P-308 was using the Trijicon (IR Hunter) Snipe-IR 35mm in dedicated sight mode. The POF has a Dead Air Key-Mo mount module, a rifles only HAD suppressor cover.

Before it got dark, I used the kopfjager Reaper grip for sighting it.

Loaded for Hog

Murder truck. Tuesday bloody Tuesday

Last edited by SC-Texas; 11-05-2017, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Typical, I don't drink so no one else should. Looks like a great day to me

Comment

Originally posted by trc260 View Post
              Typical, I don't drink so no one else should. Looks like a great day to me
              Huh? It was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by talleywack97 View Post
                I like it too, just dont understand the watch pictures.
                I dont get it either.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTownHunter View Post
                  I dont get it either.
                  I think that is been explain multiple times in the thread. Read through it.

However, as they say, if you get it you get it, if you don't you don't

Comment

Originally posted by SC-Texas View Post
                    I think that is been explain multiple times in the thread. Read through it.

However, as they say, if you get it you get it, if you don't you don't

Yep. I think some people troll threads looking for something to complain about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Yep. I think some people troll threads looking for something to complain about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      They could always post photos of their hunt and range trips.

Comment

Does that tripod not adjust for height ? Reason I ask is every one is bent over at a weird angle ( can't be comfortable) except the guy in light cooled cloths. Kids and adults seem to hunch over.

Comment

I give Sean as hard a time as anyone, but if you don't like this picture, there is something wrong with you.

Comment

#diepiggydie A friend and gun trust client shot this hog last Friday. He was using a gemtech sandstorm on a 12.5" ARP barrel in 6.8spc.

Comment

#diepiggydie Something we don't see everyday. An AKM with a thermal. This Texasguntrust.com client is waiting on his dead air Wolverine. I am notnsure of the brand of ALL or the mount, but this is a ATN Thor supplies by Able Ammo in Conroe.

Comment

Friday at The Range worked on some ammo testing and zeroed the Trijicon SNIPE-IR as a dedicated weapon sight.

That's the new Eaton Tactical case insert for organizing a pelican 1750

The POF P-308 with the Snipe IR clip on thermal on the kopfjager-industries Reaper Grip. Bith from Third Coast Thermal. The thermal is being used as a dedicated weapon sight.

The Omega Speedmaster Pro Moon watch ref 3570.50 and a Montecristo platinum

Missed the big target and hit the leg

Shooting the 3" plate at 100 yards with the SNIPE iR

Comment

Working...
                                X