X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#westandfortheflag
    #boycottnfl

Not in my house.

It has reached a boiling point as far as i am concerned. A spit in the face if every service person past present and future.

I refuse to give that "protest" a voice.

They are protesting our President while disrespecting the flag...plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      I would say less than 5% of the players are protesting. I didn't watch any games yesterday but, from what I'm hearing....this was in response to Trump. He needs to STFU. Not all players are un-patriotic and are getting painted with a broad brush. I hate the Steelers and anything they stand for but.......https://www.yahoo.com/sports/steeler...953591.html;)b
      Here's my gripe. This is all 100% one sided.

We all know if a few white guys kneeled during the anthem before all this happened so they could "protest" and push white right, they would have been fired so fast it would have been stupid. And the media, NFL, coaches, everyone would have backed the firing.

Comment

These players who chose to protest have the right per the constitution to do so. And I will fight for their right to protest.

I as well have the guaranteed right to protest anyway I see fit. Barely watched last year and except for a couple of hours during preseason my TV is on something else.

Make millions and scream about inequality... Please

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will not patronize these traitorous jackwagons and scumbags. Besides, it's getting close to time for the cormorants to return and chum up them big blue cats under the roosting trees. Lots of fish to be caught on Sunday mornings and I gotta do my part.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
              These players who chose to protest have the right per the constitution to do so. And I will fight for their right to protest.

I as well have the guaranteed right to protest anyway I see fit. Barely watched last year and except for a couple of hours during preseason my TV is on something else.

The constitution guarantees freedom of speech but actions have consequences. Many people have been fired for exercising their freedom on social media . The other part is when your opinions or ideas impact your employers bottom line... They can't afford to keep you. I'm a believer in freedom of speech and press but you better do your homework

Comment

I don't think they have the RIGHT to protest on COMPANY TIME unless the company agrees with said protest. then they can protest their @$$ off and reap the consequences.

Comment

It's great to see Trump bring those SOB's into the spotlight once again......

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                    I don't think they have the RIGHT to protest on COMPANY TIME unless the company agrees with said protest. then they can protest their @$$ off and reap the consequences.
                    You can't force someone to stand up for anything.
                    Let's say they had a prayer before a company dinner and these guys didn't want to bow their heads.
                    They can't be fired for that.

That's a quick way to get sued.

This whole thing has gone too far and both sides are acting silly.

I'm going tractor shopping

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      It's great to see Trump bring those SOB's into the spotlight once again......
                      If you don't talk about it
                      It will go away

The more you talk about it
                      The longer it stays around

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        You can't force someone to stand up for anything.
                        Let's say they had a prayer before a company dinner and these guys didn't want to bow their heads.
                        They can't be fired for that.

That's a quick way to get sued.

This whole thing has gone too far and both sides are acting silly.

I'm going tractor shopping
                        That’s the most fractured logic I have ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post

Finally a voice of reason.

Comment

Originally posted by TomB View Post
                            That’s the most fractured logic I have ever heard.
                            Fractured logic?
                            You can't force someone to stand for the pledge of allegiance nor put their hand over their heart during star spangled banner
                            Or bow their head during a prayer.

Find another reason to fire them but you better not list those as a reason.

Comment

Sitting, standing, who cares. If they are really serious let's see em peel off a few millions to contribute to resolving the real issue. Without that, it's just a bunch of hollow horsepuckey.

More importantly I am very happy with the way Rage Extreme 125's fly, and I sincerely hope I can sail one of them through a black bear in T minus 144hrs and counting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                If you don't talk about it
                                It will go away

The more you talk about it
                                The longer it stays around
                                This is spot on.

Don't click on the stories, they know you clicked on it and will continue to write stories based on that.
                                Don't watch the news that covers it, they know you watch it, and will continue to report those stories.
                                Don't spend your money with organizations you don't agree with. If they keep on getting money, why would they ever stop?

Comment

Working...
                                X