Dove Lease/Day Hunt Bryan, Hearn, Taylor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dove Lease/Day Hunt Bryan, Hearn, Taylor

Looking for a season or day lease for dove in Bryan, Hearn or Taylor area.... Drove through Taylor this past weekend and doves were everywhere. Someone put me on someone local please.

Really, no TBH's in and around the area that have a quality landowner or outfitter?

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump Bump

Comment

If you find something and need another shooter I would be happy to split cost.

Comment

Students here in BCS area have burned a lot of landowners by leaving empty hulls and trash. Finding areas here to hunt without it being family or friends land will be tough. Good luck on your search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I kind of got that impression from a friend of mine. Still figured there was on outfitter or land owner on here that would cater to other like minded adults. I have two boys (12 & 14) that are good shooters and responsible young men.

Just want to separate them from the mayhem of other hunters.

I have an uncle (Inlaw with no since) that lost an eye 3 years ago and a close close friend that his adult son was shot bad while reaching into the back of a dually to get a water bottle by an drunken hunter he did not know. Both accidents could of been avoided.

There is a lot of guys that forget all common since when opening weekend of dove season rolls around.

I do wonder why you don't see more advertised hunting around Taylor, Hern or Thorndale? Lots of crops.

Last edited by J-Fish; 08-21-2017, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Drove back through the area last weekend on way to deer lease and almost no birds spotted. I assume they fled the area with the hurricane or norther last week.

Anyone seeing any good numbers or have a good dove hunt in these areas last weekend?

Comment

Working...
                X