The "new" Rtic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "new" Rtic

Stopped at bucees park n the way home last night and they had mountains of them. Wanted to see what they changed....

Best I could tell they added drains on both ends of adequate size!.... all the way down to the 20's.

That made them about as good as it gets for the money imho. I have several yetis a large brute and a 45 rtic. All do the job. Some have better features in certain situations, but the new rtic is a win to me....

New camos for those into soft coolers as well

The 110 qts are ready for order.....

Comment

I love my old 45 I got for 30pxt off! Can run 50mph down the lake and that thing doesn't go anywhere! Best slab cooler I've ever had! No more having to circle back and scoop up fish after that thing blows off the deck!

Comment

Glad they started making the larger sizes, been tempted to buy a 145qt for $400

Comment

So did anyone ever confirm that RTIC will honor their warranty for RTIC products purchased at Bucees? Last I heard that was a concern. I was in Bucees last night and told that wife I would never buy an RTIC there because they would not warranty any product NOT purchased from them directly.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
            I've been hoping they'd come out with a bigger one ever since they started up. That 110 may be the ticket for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
              Where have you seen these? Not seeing them on RTIC website...

Comment

Originally posted by Black Gold View Post
                Where have you seen these? Not seeing them on RTIC website...
                I just saw them on the Rtic website under roto coolers. Has a nov. ship date if ordered today.

Comment

I'm not seeing the bigger coolers either. I could use a 110

Comment

Can't find them on website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

http://www.rticcoolers.com/shop/cool...RTIC-110-White

Here's a link

Comment

I saw them on their facebook ads

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                          So did anyone ever confirm that RTIC will honor their warranty for RTIC products purchased at Bucees? Last I heard that was a concern. I was in Bucees last night and told that wife I would never buy an RTIC there because they would not warranty any product NOT purchased from them directly.
                          Its shown on their website.

Factory seconds, discounted or second-hand products or products purchased from third party retailers such as those on Amazon or on eBay are not covered by our warranty.

Comment

I have Yeti, Rtic and Kodi. Kodi has been my favorite across the board. Prices have come way down because of RTIC just like YETI did. I picked up a 125 qt on sale for 340 bucks. I also have had a 38 for 2 or so years. The 125s are now regularly 390. Better features and performance IMO. Love the vacuum release button for opening in hot weather, chain on the drain plug and large drain, and ruler on lid for fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                              Its shown on their website.

Factory seconds, discounted or second-hand products or products purchased from third party retailers such as those on Amazon or on eBay are not covered by our warranty.
                              So no warranty unless you purchase directly from RTIC. Pretty sh*tty. Hope they fail

Comment

Working...
                              X