US patience with the North Korean regime "is over."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMC View Post
    Hillary or any of the dozen or so other candidates that ran would have been way way way better than the deranged toddler we have now.

Its July 4th today. I get all emotional and patriotic today more than any other day. I'm an immigrant. And I love this country with a passion that no one here in this site or elsewhere can match.

So I'm a speak. Trump is the most un-American pos ever. And everyone that support him or even slightly sympathetic to him is doing this country a great disservice. I will fight and oppose trump and everything he stands for in every way I can!!

God Bless America!!

That's it. Im heading to Berkeley to protest. Right after I eat this Steak and Boudin and shoot some fireworks and guns. Dumbest thing I ever ever heard, ever...on TBH. And Ive been around for awhile. Some peoples kids...[emoji86]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      China is simply doing the manufacturung... the imports are to the American companies receiving their goods.
      The pocket book... will be two fold.
      Buzz kill

Solid point.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Where did you immigrate from?
        India.

And yes there is some hyperbole in my post. Lol
        But I stand by my statement. Trump is a complete and absolute giant huuuge POS!!

And to those that ask why..... y'all would fail the citizenship test I had to take a long time ago!!!

Happy fourth to everyone . Even trump supporters!!

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
          Pleeeeeaaase, go back to where you came from. I'm sure we can all pitch in & pay for your ticket out of here.
          No, No. Let him speak his piece. That's why we're all here. I will agree, I started off NO FAN of Trump but to say Hilary Clinton would be better is delusional to the point of absurdity. How can that phrase pass your lips with sincerity after eight years of Obama??

Secondly, I wonder how a person can claim to be more patriotic than everyone on this site that voluntarily served or that was simply born with swelling patriotism. What about my grandfathers (plural) that fought in the Pacific during WWII to give you the opportunity to be uninformed? Do you claim to be more patriotic than they? It is irresponsible to make such an assertion and back it up with no facts. I can type for weeks on end about the disaster Hillary Clinton would be for the Country and the same for Obama which continues to today.

Welcome aboard but have the cojones to stand and defend your position with fact or you will be crucified on this forum and justly so. Also, being you passed the written exam, you should know, smug arrogance is a right protected by the First Amendment but doesn't mean it must be tolerated. Keep trying and I await your response.
          Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 07-04-2017, 07:10 PM.

Comment

India.

But I stand by my statement. Trump is a complete and absolute giant huuuge POS!!

And to those that ask why..... y'all would fail the citizenship test I had to take a long time ago!!!

Is it safe to assume one of the questions on the test was "name the most influential political crime family in US history"

Please answer my earlier questions. I'm curious to know.

Thanks!

Comment

India.

You are about as American as Tikka Masala buddy. [emoji23][emoji23]

Please dont stop. We are over here laughing our asses off at how "American" you think you are [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                You are about as American as Tikka Masala buddy. [emoji23][emoji23]

Please dont stop. We are over here laughing our asses off at how "American" you think you are [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yep!! LOL!!

Comment

This is a Pompous, arrogant & insulting comment to have the gall to make...the mere fact one would want that treacherous, murderous & evil witch in power on the 4th totally discredits any opinion one may have in regards to any knowledge of our liberty / independence & her history.

I'm not a huge Trump fan, but I have no scales on my eyes to know who was the clear visioned only choice from what we were given...some are simply delusional.

Here I am listening to the local fireworks going off & read this drivel...

Comment

Originally posted by artos View Post
                    this is a pompous, arrogant & insulting comment to have the gall to make...the mere fact one would want that treacherous, murderous & evil witch in power on the 4th totally discredits any opinion one may have in regards to any knowledge of our liberty / independence & her history.

I'm not a huge trump fan, but i have no scales on my eyes to know who was the clear visioned only choice from what we were given...some are simply delusional.

Here i am listening to the local fireworks going off & read this drivel...
                    🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      This is a Pompous, arrogant & insulting comment to have the gall to make...the mere fact one would want that treacherous, murderous & evil witch in power on the 4th totally discredits any opinion one may have in regards to any knowledge of our liberty / independence & her history.

I'm not a huge Trump fan, but I have no scales on my eyes to know who was the clear visioned only choice from what we were given...some are simply delusional.

Here I am listening to the local fireworks going off & read this drivel...
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1471.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	24501638

George salutes you!

Comment

Paging Captain Patriotism...

Comment

Another good argument for tougher immigration and taller wall

Comment

Well This thread sure took a turn.

"I'm an immigrant and love this country, therefore I'm more patriotic than you and know whats best better than you!"

So childish.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              Please explain why Hillary or any other candidate would be better.

Explain why Trump is "Un-American".
                              He's not going to answer you, because he can't. He only knows what he hears in the echo chamber he exists in. Hint. It's all based on feelings and proven to be fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                                He's not going to answer you, because he can't. He only knows what he hears in the echo chamber he exists in. Hint. It's all based on feelings and proven to be fake news.
                                He may be American on paper but I suppose his willingness to stand and defend a position wasn't covered on the test. Either that or it's his wretching l liberalism that prohibits it. I get the two confused.

Comment

Working...
                                X