Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnny...

[emoji3]

Ha. My brothers been sending me pics of deer enjoying the shade of the trampoline

Comment

Nice lookin bucks there

Comment

Proves deed restrictions work.....

Comment

We don’t have deer like that on my side of Montgomery county. At least none that I have seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fine looking meter readers!

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              Proves deed restrictions work.....

Nice

Comment

So,....

Chew, are you getting a trampoline at your place next weekend?

Hint: Just say it's for the grandkids

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                  We don’t have deer like that on my side of Montgomery county. At least none that I have seen.

Spotlight got all of them on your side of the county.

Comment

Wow, nice

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Had one a few years ago bigger than any of those right here in your hood, behind my house. He tore my Glendel buck target up three different times in about two weeks. It took an immense amount of restraint on my part not to bread deed restrictions. Pretty sure JP saw him several times as well. He traveled the drainage ditch between my house and Philip's and I guess he couldn't resist the urge to jump the fence and kick the crap out of my deer target. I came home one night and he was eating in the front yard....when my lights hit him, I peed a little.

I love neighborhood bucks.

Comment

Forgot johnny was headed to garner i think this week...
                          Trying to corn this guy and a pretty good 10 towards him..but they wont leave the ditches..
                          See these guys every morning on same corner...
                          These guys got it made here... no real pressure other than idiot poachers...(thanks to overly sensitive tree hugger types that think of them as pets until they eat their plants) and cars....and about a 200-1 doe to buck ratio..

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            Had one a few years ago bigger than any of those right here in your hood, behind my house. He tore my Glendel buck target up three different times in about two weeks. It took an immense amount of restraint on my part not to bread deed restrictions. Pretty sure JP saw him several times as well. He traveled the drainage ditch between my house and Philip's and I guess he couldn't resist the urge to jump the fence and kick the crap out of my deer target. I came home one night and he was eating in the front yard....when my lights hit him, I peed a little.

I love neighborhood bucks.

Your right there are some monster running around our hood. I caught this one in my back yard a few weeks ago. I was taken back by his size.

Comment

To heck with the deer. I'd kill for some grass like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X