2017 Ford superduty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 Ford superduty

For those of you who have bought one, how much off the sticker did you get?

I bought one of the first that rolled onto the lot and I think i was like around 3k. I gotta believe you can do better now that there are trucks that are sitting.

Comment

$3000 is about what they were willing to budge when I went looking, told them they could keep their truck and would be back later when they were ready to deal.

Comment

Wait a couple more weeks till the end of the year.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
          For those of you who have bought one, how much off the sticker did you get?
          My sticker was a shade under 70k. My actual purchase price was 65,300 plus tax. I used a ford employee plan so Doc fee was limited to $99. They also have a $1000 rebate and bonus $750 rebate if you take delivery before 1/3/17 which was fine since I ordered in August. They take the rebate post tax. So I guess 65,300 plus tax of $1950 plus 350 DMV plus $99 less $1750.
          If you want you can join the EAA which is experimental Aircraft Association and generate a Xplan pin and get the rebates. Its about the best you are going to do. I waited 4 months from order to delivery but if you are willing to take dealer stock X plan is about the best offers right now.
          here is the link. Will cost you $40 to save $1750.00

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin View Post
            $3000 is about what they were willing to budge when I went looking, told them they could keep their truck and would be back later when they were ready to deal.
            Lol, should have told them they look like jacked up half tons, and the half tons have been out for a couple years now.

Seriously, my favorite part of the Superduty was it didn't look like a half ton, like Dodge and GM. Now they do.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              Lol, should have told them they look like jacked up half tons, and the half tons have been out for a couple years now.

Seriously, my favorite part of the Superduty was it didn't look like a half ton, like Dodge and GM. Now they do.
              I told them I'd take it . . . . I don't have a problem with the way it looks. Doesn't look like the 1/2 ton to me

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

I second this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My neighbor just bought one for $5300 off sticker. Lariat crew cab 4x4

Comment

Most I talked to were only giving rebates, so whatever the ford rebates are at the time.

If I was you I'd wait until the end of the first quarter, I believe it's Ford truck month then. Ford should have atleast 8-10k in rebates.

Comment

I was looking pretty hard. Most were only giving the ford rebates, I few were giving ~1500 more. Not enough discount for me to buy right now. I'll keep driving my 2012, it's paid for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

70k for a truck, wait a year and let someone else take the new hype hit.

Comment

Wow and to think just 16 months ago, I drove my brand new 2015 Lariat F250 4wd 6.7 Diesel off the lot at $48K selling price! I do really like the interior of the new body style but the truck does look just like a F150 with a lift kit. I'd like to see some NHTSA Safety crash test results of the new body style. I know they added quite a few safety features like seat belt airbags and full curtain air bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                            Wow and to think just 16 months ago, I drove my brand new 2015 Lariat F250 4wd 6.7 Diesel off the lot at $48K selling price! I do really like the interior of the new body style but the truck does look just like a F150 with a lift kit. I'd like to see some NHTSA Safety crash test results of the new body style. I know they added quite a few safety features like seat belt airbags and full curtain air bags.
                            That's a great deal! I couldn't get them down to that ever

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                              That's a great deal! I couldn't get them down to that ever
                              You can do it. I found a couple in that range, but they were very basic.
                              It won't have 20s, running boards, cooled seats, remote start, or sun roof.

Comment

Working...
                              X