Great Shot Wildman.

Comment

Good stuff Danny.

I will stop slacking one day!!

...maybe!

Comment

Good Job Danny.

Comment

Danny's photo is the reason why I moved out of Austin....too much glitter and not enough critter

Well done Danno - Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by cbrown View Post
            Here is the official thread. Remember to post only one photo that you took within the past two weeks. The contest will end at midnight tonight (Sunday). Good luck!!
            I got a question?
            You said photo you took. So editing/enhancing, touching up etc... the image counts too ?
            Taken in the past 2 weeks? at the time of the post a photo taken no earlier then 5-16-2010?

By the way Wildman you did some seriously nice work on that one with www.picnik.com, WOW!
            Last edited by tx07; 06-02-2010, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Labyrnth,

Actually, it was edited in CS3 and framed and resized in Picnik.

From my understanding of the rules that were started by Jaspro last decade, it has to be a single photo and you can edit but not add to the photo to enhance the shot (clone street lamps in for example or cut out trash cans)

If you read the earlier posts when we started ironing out the rules you should get a pretty straight answer.

Comment

Great shot Danny!

Comment

Last edited by Wildman; 06-03-2010, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
                    Labyrnth,

Actually, it was edited in CS3 and framed and resized in Picnik.

From my understanding of the rules that were started by Jaspro last decade, it has to be a single photo and you can edit but not add to the photo to enhance the shot (clone street lamps in for example or cut out trash cans)

If you read the earlier posts when we started ironing out the rules you should get a pretty straight answer.
                    Agh so you can work with it some, ok cool.

Hey did you know picnik is taking credit for the creation tool of the image rather than CS3?

That's just wrong.

Comment

You need to learn how flickr works. The meta data is not there to critique but rather left available by me as the user of that account for other to see how that photo was taken. F/stop, aperture, focal length ect. The programs it was edited in is moot. Reasoning is that if I do a edit in picnic then in CS3, Flickr reports it was edited in CS3 or what ever the last edit was done in.

Look at the meta data for settings to learn by and use it to take a photo at 25 seconds to get light streaks and proper exposures. Don't over think the "data" just use it.

Comment

Originally posted by ksebesta23 View Post
                        I think i have been here? What is the name of this place?

Comment

that looks like Port Royal in Port A but thats not it.....awesome pics guys

Comment

Yea i thought it was port royal.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                              I think i have been here? What is the name of this place?
                              It's the Wyndham Saber Resort in Cozumel.

Comment

Well deserved triumph!

Comment

Working...
                                X