X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      If anyone wants info on the health dangers associated with long term synthetic marijuana use, just PM me.
      I've got some photos I cant share also.......but as always Chew is right

Comment

To Black Ice and J Sweet, both of you are off to a good start. However, I believe each of you have much more potential..get busy and show off your pixel posting skillz. The winner will be announced at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
          Eventually a lot of the center left folks will be driven right due to the actions of extreme left. Watched an interview tonight with a journalist who has switched sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Must have traded places with Greta Van Susteren or Megyn Kelly who went way far left.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            To Black Ice and J Sweet, both of you are off to a good start. However, I believe each of you have much more potential..get busy and show off your pixel posting skillz. The winner will be announced at the end of the day.
            Charles, everyone is a winner at this game.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              Must have traded places with Greta Van Susteren or Megyn Kelly who went way far left.

Weren't they already far left?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                Weren't they already far left?
                Yeah and they went farther.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you want to turn $100m into $1B, you cant do it when sales are decreasing. Many retail sales are down. You have to sell what makes the most return. If there is a demand for the product someone will carry it.

Does anyone really think this was a political decision by the retailers? Its all a business decision. This was the easiest and cheapest way to get free publicity whether it was viewed as good or bad. Half the country supports the retailer decision and the rest will probably forget about it and start shopping again there eventually if they did in the past. They didn't have to spend a dime and have millions talking about them. Even TBH is talking about them.

Comment

ahhhh finally some pics which it is the reason I clicked on this thread in the first place!!

Comment

Them legs go all the way up to heaven. With nice big soft clouds above.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear82 View Post
                          If you want to turn $100m into $1B, you cant do it when sales are decreasing. Many retail sales are down. You have to sell what makes the most return. If there is a demand for the product someone will carry it.

Does anyone really think this was a political decision by the retailers? Its all a business decision. This was the easiest and cheapest way to get free publicity whether it was viewed as good or bad. Half the country supports the retailer decision and the rest will probably forget about it and start shopping again there eventually if they did in the past. They didn't have to spend a dime and have millions talking about them. Even TBH is talking about them.
                          Probably closer to the truth than we know.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bear82 View Post

Come on man....don't ruin a good rant with logic

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X