Sonic not serving fries anymore???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    So, how do you rate the top 4 fast food joints on burger quality?

Jack has a good breakfast sandwich and nothing else.

Whata is tops

Burger King has nothing I will eat.

McDonalds has nothing I will eat.

For select locations TX Burger can change this up..
    Your original post didn't say top 4 so I was just thinking all burger joints (smashburger, 5 guys, etc.) Sonic doesn't even make the list of those who are waiting to make the list in my opinion. I've been inside a few when I worked robbery and will never eat there again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
      That is because the Winnie Sonic is the ONLY one worth anything... At least the old one was, not sure about the new one... That was the only one that would not give me the Green Apple Splatters...
      Man I've been reading this thread thinking I was crazy. I love Sonic, but I'm from Winnie and it's the only one I've been to. The new one isn't as good as the old, but I don't eat out much anymore so it don't matter

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Sonic isn't one of my favorites food wise but it's not too bad. Their drinks and other items in a cup are tops of all fast food places though and the wife loves their sonic ice. We buy it by the bag now and she uses it at home. She used to order 4 route 44 cups of ice every Friday for a whole $1.50 but she is in heaven with 8-10 lbs for $3.99..

I put their breakfast bacon toaster sandwich in the top three for fast food breakfast sandwiches behind the #1 Whataburger jalapeno cheddar biscuit W/Sa/Egg/Ch and tied for second with the McDonalds Bacon McGriddle .. Other than that...if the wife insists on eating there, I'd be in for a couple of corn dogs.

Back when I was in college Sonic used to sell a deep fried burrito covered in chili, cheese and onions and that was my favorite. Been a long, long time since I have seen that gut burner there.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Sonic isn't one of my favorites food wise but it's not too bad. Their drinks and other items in a cup are tops of all fast food places though and the wife loves their sonic ice. We buy it by the bag now and she uses it at home. She used to order 4 route 44 cups of ice every Friday for a whole $1.50 but she is in heaven with 8-10 lbs for $3.99..

I put their breakfast bacon toaster sandwich in the top three for fast food breakfast sandwiches behind the #1 Whataburger jalapeno cheddar biscuit W/Sa/Egg/Ch and tied for second with the McDonalds Bacon McGriddle .. Other than that...if the wife insists on eating there, I'd be in for a couple of corn dogs.

Back when I was in college Sonic used to sell a deep fried burrito covered in chili, cheese and onions and that was my favorite. Been a long, long time since I have seen that gut burner there.
          I have to ask since breakfast is being mentioned, how do Chick Fil A breakfast items compare? Have yet to be near one in the mornings.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Had those deep fried burritos in the HS cafeteria. I loved those things!

Only thing I get from Sonic is the foot long chili cheese coney and onion rings.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
              tater tots are better anyways
              ^^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

We gave upon sonic several years ago. That being said ..... we used to eat there a lot. They are not what they used to be for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                  I have to ask since breakfast is being mentioned, how do Chick Fil A breakfast items compare? Have yet to be near one in the mornings.
                  No idea....chicken for breakfast just doesn't turn my crank.. I;m sure they are great like all thinks Chick-Fil-A

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  Had those deep fried burritos in the HS cafeteria. I loved those things!
                  Hahaha same ......and they'd have chili and cheese if you wanted it. If I ever get a craving, I'd have to go to Allsups to get my fried gut buster fix these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post

We have a vendor bring Chick-fil-A breakfast sandwiches out to the plant every now and again - my take is it’s dry as a desert sand and has to be lubed up with lots of jelly to get it down. Not my favorite

A few of us talked the vender into bringing different breakfast items for one outage and dang near had a riot on our hands from the chicken biscuit lovers- so I guess some people like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What I hate about the Sonics.....the gigantic menu board/video screen. They've added so much garbage to the menu....back in the day, the menu board was no bigger than the window tray they served the food on. You can't see anything to your left when your sitting there and the choices are overwhelming.....ya I'm a GOF.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Whatever will I do?????[emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                          Whatever will I do?????[emoji23]

Skinny
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This^^^^^

Comment

Once you see what the clowns and teenagers throw in the fryer, you’ll likely ONLY eat fried food at home or grandma’s house.

Comment

Sonics cheeseburger is better than Whataburger

Comment

They SHOULD stop selling those disgusting onion rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X