Z 71 ltz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z 71 ltz

Thinking of trading my 2011 King ranch in on a 2017 Z71 LTZ. Anyone have one, are you having any problems with them. Was not real exited about the trade in value the offer thought. It's a 2011 250 king ranch great shape with 42,000 miles.

I've got a 16 z71 LTZ and it's great! Nicest truck I've had by far. Had to learn everything on the screen but pretty simple after a while. The led lights in the bed and on the side of the pickup are handy as well. Pm sent

Comment

I got a 14 with the 6.2 litre and I'm very happy with it. I've got 71k miles and no issues.

Comment

I've got a 2016 z71 LT W/2LT package. No complaints at all

Comment

Very nice truck but ford will cost less, if money matters.

Comment

Originally posted by scoutman View Post
            Very nice truck but ford will cost less, if money matters.
            A comparable ford will cost less? I imagine that'd be a Platinum?

Comment

I have a 2015 z71 ltz duramax. When I purchased, it was pretty much a toss up between it and a king ranch f-250. The Chevy won due to price and what the dealers would give me for trade. I haven't regretted it one bit. 2.5 years and almost 50k miles without a hiccup, doing a lot of towing.

Comment

I have a 2015 LT Z71 Duramax and it has been one of the best trucks that I have owned. You won't be disappointed if you buy it!

Comment

I'm looking at the 350 moter, I don't have the need for the F-250 like I use to. But will still be hauling a trailer with a UTV to Devine to hunt, will the 350 pull it ok. Don't want a Ford gas engine. And don't think I want the aluminum body.

Comment

I have a 2016 Silverado LTZ....love everything, except that there are no A/C nets for the back seat.

Comment

All PM,s returned

Comment

Originally posted by Longhorn1952 View Post
                        I'm looking at the 350 moter, I don't have the need for the F-250 like I use to. But will still be hauling a trailer with a UTV to Devine to hunt, will the 350 pull it ok. Don't want a Ford gas engine. And don't think I want the aluminum body.
                        By 350 I'm assuming you mean the 6.2 litre then yes it will pull most anything you put behind it.

Comment

I've got a 2015 ltz z71. Mine is a half ton but I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            I have a 2016 Silverado LTZ....love everything, except that there are no A/C nets for the back seat.
                            I just don't understand why GM wont put an A/C vent in for the backseat. With all the bells and whistles on the new trucks it seems insane to me

Comment

My youngest son bought the 16 z71 duramax midnight special. He loves it

Comment

Working...
                              X