No announcement yet.

Prayers for Mom & Dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuing to pray for all that will give you comfort, strength, and grace. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

I will pray for her. My Mom passed away in 2005 from the treatment of this very thing.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Thoughts and Prayers

Comment

Thanks, y'all.

She had a rough night last night, but I'm sure she is better now. She was posting on FB.

Comment

About Mom

I know many of you don't know who my Mom is, so let me tell you.
              She and Dad are lifetime NRA members, and both are NRA certified instructors in both pistol and rifle.
              She is volunteer instructor for the College Station Civil Air Patrol and teaches those young people how to shoot.
              She is a lead instructor for Snook Chapter of A Girl and A Gun, where the group introduces women to shooting under a safe environment and quality instruction, without the pressure of competition.
              At 72 years old, she can flat out-shoot just about anyone I know that isn't a professional shooter. I work for DPS, and many of the troopers are very skilled in handgun shooting, but I would place my money on Mom against any trooper I know.
              She is humble and would deny any of what I just said.
              She is a woman of God, who goes to church regularly and openly prays for anyone who needs it. She will light a candle for anyone too. She has prayed for many of you, just because we mentioned you to her.
              She is Master Gardener and belongs to the herb society and is active with many community projects.
              She can cook, Lord Almighty, can she cook! And loves to do it, and no one leaves her place without feeling stuffed. Her favorite TV channel is the Food network.

And she needs prayers now. Please continue to pray her MRI comes back clean next week, and then that she responds well to the radiation and chemo.

Comment

Prayers continue going up

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery and strength along the way.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

My prayers continue, Tracey and Stacey. She sounds like a wonderful mother and human being! ...and she is still young!

Comment

More prayers up for your whole family.

Comment

Still praying..

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                                I know many of you don't know who my Mom is, so let me tell you.
                                She and Dad are lifetime NRA members, and both are NRA certified instructors in both pistol and rifle.
                                She is volunteer instructor for the College Station Civil Air Patrol and teaches those young people how to shoot.
                                She is a lead instructor for Snook Chapter of A Girl and A Gun, where the group introduces women to shooting under a safe environment and quality instruction, without the pressure of competition.
                                At 72 years old, she can flat out-shoot just about anyone I know that isn't a professional shooter. I work for DPS, and many of the troopers are very skilled in handgun shooting, but I would place my money on Mom against any trooper I know.
                                She is humble and would deny any of what I just said.
                                She is a woman of God, who goes to church regularly and openly prays for anyone who needs it. She will light a candle for anyone too. She has prayed for many of you, just because we mentioned you to her.
                                She is Master Gardener and belongs to the herb society and is active with many community projects.
                                She can cook, Lord Almighty, can she cook! And loves to do it, and no one leaves her place without feeling stuffed. Her favorite TV channel is the Food network.

And she needs prayers now. Please continue to pray her MRI comes back clean next week, and then that she responds well to the radiation and chemo.
                                Just reposting for Mom. She really is all of that and more. Proverbs 31.

Comment

Working...
                                X