Anyone read the declarations of causes?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Right on Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post

I think you missed what I was referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post

Or are we on the same page?

Comment

WH colors

Originally posted by Cisco Jack View Post
              pittiful

Comment

Originally posted by Brooks View Post
                I believe it would be another civil war. Right now this country is split 50/50 and not geographically the same as the last civil war. Now its split rural/urban. It wouldn't be North vs South.
                Interesting take, not the civil war part (which I don't see) as many have said that. The rural versus urban is a new twist, especially when the largest populations across the nation is actually in the suburbs...........which is also the largest concentration of wealth.
                Maybe I am defining your urban wrong. Either way, all theory at this point I reckon.

Comment

The good news is we'd be fighting a bunch of yuppy p......... That don't like guns lol. Should be a pretty quick fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Interesting take, not the civil war part (which I don't see) as many have said that. The rural versus urban is a new twist, especially when the largest populations across the nation is actually in the suburbs...........which is also the largest concentration of wealth.

Maybe I am defining your urban wrong. Either way, all theory at this point I reckon.

Nah. You don't have all the answers....... Brooks has a very valid point

You ever serve my country or are you just one of the wealthy? Just asking because the rural vs urban point is pretty spot on

Comment

It is an interesting train of thought that I can't really wrap my head around either. Texas is 85+% urban, so how would that work out here?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                        Nah. You don't have all the answers....... Brooks has a very valid point

You ever serve my country or are you just one of the wealthy? Just asking because the rural vs urban point is pretty spot on
                        Did you actually read what me and that poster were discussing? No bitterness, no argument, actually very interesting discussion and YES he had a good point/twist as I clearly stated. "Me serving YOUR country?" Is that a misprint?

Comment

The reason I see it as a civil war is that the liberal minded people are concentrated in the urban areas and conservatives are in rural areas. Look at county by county votes for the last presidential election. When the conservatives get fed up enough with where this country is headed that's when the people will move toward more drastic measures to save this country. Liberals (mostly in urban areas) like where the country is headed. So a civil war is started. Just a theory of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailtrail View Post
                            Based upon the values set forth by God. This country was founded upon a godly foundation

You need to read. This country was found on freedom and the freedom to choose. And.....

Comment

White House- Red White and Blue

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                              Accepted?

Gay marriage is a celebration of sin! Do you celebrate audultry and murder?

Our country was founded on Christian principles , read your history.

You're talking about Religion. He is talking about Constitutional Rights. Two different things.

Comment

Yes it was

Comment

Working...
                                X