East Texas Brushy Creek Lease 1 spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Texas Brushy Creek Lease 1 spot

5000 acres low fence east texas lease. 15 spots total with 1 spot available. $5000. plus protein. All trophy bucks must be at least 6.5 years old, management bucks must be at least 4.5. each member gets 1 Trophy 1 management and 1 doe. Camp has water/ elect, walkin cooler and washer and dryer. We try to take pics of bucks before we shoot them so we can get accurate age.
    Attached Files

Do you own land right up to the creek or maintain it at least. Asking for a friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If this is so awesome a lease and a bargain why are all your threads for the past few years looking for another member after someone left?

Admins, can we all post things for sale in 'The Campfire' if we want greater exposure?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe because out of 15 people someone moves, dies, has financial troubles, disagrees with landowner or other lease members, wants to hunt south Texas, wants to hunt other States...etc?

Just me thinking out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
          If this is so awesome a lease and a bargain why are all your threads for the past few years looking for another member after someone left?

Admins, can we all post things for sale in 'The Campfire' if we want greater exposure?

Well if you really want to know why we had 1 spot available, the person that got off was diagnosed with brain cancer and he decided it was best he didnt get back on it. You happy now?

Comment

People like you are ruining this fourm.

Comment

Originally posted by hix View Post
              do you own land right up to the creek or maintain it at least. Asking for a friend

sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro
              :d😂

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
                Do you own land right up to the creek or maintain it at least. Asking for a friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                The creek runs thru the middle of our lease

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using

Tapatalk
                  Not debating whether it is or isnt, but I didn't read anywhere that the Op says it's awsome or a bargain.

Comment

Sounds like an awesome place. Im no expert, but for those that dont know, this area is known for VERY nice deer. This isnt the typical over hunted, joy rider infested East Texas timber lease.

Comment

Wish I could. Sounds awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                        Not debating whether it is or isnt, but I didn't read anywhere that the Op says it's awsome or a bargain.
                        A bargain is like a pretty woman, different things to different people, but speaking as a guy that hunts next to this lease, there are some **** good bucks running around "Brushy Creek". I would respectfully suggest to BuckSmasher that if he has no interest in this spot, he needs to smash his bucks somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                          A bargain is like a pretty woman, different things to different people, but speaking as a guy that hunts next to this lease, there are some **** good bucks running around "Brushy Creek". I would respectfully suggest to BuckSmasher that if he has no interest in this spot, he needs to smash his bucks somewhere else.
                          Smash his keypad somewhere else.

Or wait that's not respectfully suggesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            100% agree!

Comment

I would if this had been posted in the classifieds. Which it is.

This is in a discussion forum inciting discussion and this lease seems like a ripoff.

Comment

Working...
                              X