This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
    Reports are that the cowboys offered Dak 30M a year.... and he turned it down.

Jerry has lost his Effin mind if they offered that dude 30 mil!! And dak has lost his for not signing it if so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Reports are that the cowboys offered Dak 30M a year.... and he turned it down.

Well Dak gets to play out his rookie deal this year and see if he’s worth that.

Right now he’s not imo.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Well Dak gets to play out his rookie deal this year and see if he’s worth that.

Right now he’s not imo.

Right now daks worth exactly what his contract is imo... he’s a 15 mil QB AT BEST! Let’s see what he brings in the open market i can promise you it ain’t the highest paid qb in the league!

Stephen said that weren’t gonna be market setters now if this is true bout 30 mil/per he comes off as a [emoji1782]

Last edited by drop dead fred; 08-11-2019, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Jerry has lost his Effin mind if they offered that dude 30 mil!! And dak has lost his for not signing it if so!

Agreed

Comment

Right now daks worth exactly what his contract is imo... he’s a 15 mil QB AT BEST! Let’s see what he brings in the open market i can promise you it ain’t the highest paid qb in the league!

Stephen said that weren’t gonna be market setters now if this is true bout 30 mil/per he comes off as a [emoji1782]

I think there are already 2 QBs over 30.. so he’s still good with that comment.

I think 35 would be the current market set.

Comment

Comment

What a load of crap[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nice save attempt[emoji23]
                Are you serious?

Comment

Sorry you’re right the avg is above 30.....dak falls behind Andy dalton imo. I swear if we hamstring this team for freakin dak [emoji36]

Comment

What ****** me off is Dak comes across as this all for the team type guy and a team player but he and his agent are trying to gut this team’s cap. It’s not like Jerry and Stephen get to take any of the $188 million home with them.. and it’s not like Jerry can reach into the $5 billion net worth and pay Dak extra. They have a set pie and have to build a team around giving everybody a slice of that set pie. Pretty sure they have to use like 96% of it or get fined. . That extra $5-7 mill Dak wants can buy a few more role players and build a better team around him. He and his agent don’t seem to give a **** about that.

Comment

One would think if these numbers are true they don’t plan on resigning zeke. Which i don’t care about zeke, but my goodness what on earth do they see in dak to justify this!? Jerry just wants to be right more than win... he wants to be like see told ya Garrett was the one (he’s wasted a decade on the clapper)... see i told ya that late q.b draft pick i got was the one!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        It boggles my mind that people who claim to know something about football, STILL try to draw ANY conclusions from the first pre-season game.

Amen. 'bout the only thing I saw was they still wear blue and silver.

Comment

These players want to get a piece of tomorrow’s value. They know how much the cap will increase each year and they don’t want to be “under payed” 2-3 years down the line.

Those numbers posted above show averages. I believe Russell Wilson has a 40M year or 2 in there. Also, Rodgers is about to eclipse all of them. Then Mahomes if he lives up to expectations this year.

Mahomes is about to get a 200M contract according to some reporters. The Texans are going to have to give Watson 35M+ a year too. It’s absolutely out of control.

The union needs to negotiate different levels for different positions. Starting with options for guys like Zeke with generational talent at a disposable position to negotiate a higher contract in years 3,4 and the team option 5th years. Obviously most RBs are rode hard and put up wet.

Comment

One would think if these numbers are true they don’t plan on resigning zeke. Which i don’t care about zeke, but my goodness what on earth do they see in dak to justify this!? Jerry just wants to be right more than win... he wants to be like see told ya Garrett was the one (he’s wasted a decade on the clapper)... see i told ya that late q.b draft pick i got was the one!

Quarterbacks are harder to find than RBs. They can pour the cash into the OLine and get guys like McFadden to run for 1000 yards.

Zeke is the better player obviously, he’s just at a disposable position.

Comment

Quarterbacks are harder to find than RBs. They can pour the cash into the OLine and get guys like McFadden to run for 1000 yards.

Zeke is the better player obviously, he’s just at a disposable position.
                              Oh absolutely, but i don’t believe dak to be an above avg qb that has any leverage. I don’t see anyone in the open market paying that so it would lead me to believe the cowboys are bidding against themselves.

Comment

Oh absolutely, but i don’t believe dak to be an above avg qb that has any leverage. I don’t see anyone in the open market paying that so it would lead me to believe the cowboys are bidding against themselves.
                                I believe you may be right. Dak is an above average QB IMO, but he isn’t too 5 and I don’t think he’s top 10... but he should be around top 10 money though.

30M a year is top 5 money. Dak is a foo’

Comment

Working...
                                X