Official 2019-2020 Lake Whitney and Aquilla Hunting and Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Storm View Post
    Update on my parents. Dad acts like he just has a cold and my mom in now totally immobile the virus has hit her harder. Its hard not being able to be with them or to care for them as they have done for me.
    I know it must be hard. Our hopes are with you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by coop View Post
      I know it must be hard. Our hopes are with you and your family.
      Thank you very much Coop I hope you and your family are well and safe.

Comment

Thanks to all of you for your replies ! I'm going to take a break for awhile to deal with all this , but I will be back .

Comment

Totally understandable Jes. My prayers will continue.

The fish are bite-n and there's hogs to be killed, gotta go!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's one nice channel cat there. And one happy boy!

Comment

Going to chase some stripers at whitney today and try for a little top water action!

Comment

Well NannySlayer, how'd yall do?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    Well NannySlayer, how'd yall do?

Hard bite today. Landed 6 striper and a large hybrid. We searched that lake up and down and it was tough!

Comment

Update on my parents, Mom is halfway doing ok , my dad is now having a hard time breathing. Between dealing with this I'm also having to deal with both my emotional brothers , whitch makes it very hard. We're going to make it through this, and hope that all of you and yours are in good health and safe. Miss you guys.

Comment

My prayers continue for your parents Jes. And you and your brothers. As well as your boys. All of the family.

Comment

Comment

That'll make a sammich!

Comment

We my dad made it back home clear of covid , but he's tethered to an oxygen machine the doctor is making him go slow. As for my mom shes still in a rehab hospital and working hard to get out. I talked to her yesterday and she sounds great and maintains her spirit its up to the doctors now as to when she comes home. On a sad note my ex inlaws both passed away within 3 days of each other , i finally got to the youngest son this morning hes having a hard time. He has my number I'm there for him always.

Comment

Storm, good to hear both your folks are doing a bit better. My prayers continue.

Comment

Working...
                                X