Trying to get ahold of Daniel at HCB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to get ahold of Daniel at HCB

I ordered a string online from HCB (can't remember Daniels screen name) and got an email confirming the order but there was a * in the order saying "this confirmation may not have come from Hunters Choice Bowstrings". I hit the embedded link and it went to a "404 site not available". I really need this string and am hoping I didn't order from a false website. I've bought 4 strings from HCB and they've all been perfect. I just want to ensure that I sent that order to Daniel correctly and not to some "false fund site".

Daniel can you confirm an order? Number is 2064.

Richard.

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
    I ordered a string online from HCB (can't remember Daniels screen name) and got an email confirming the order but there was a * in the order saying "this confirmation may not have come from Hunters Choice Bowstrings". I hit the embedded link and it went to a "404 site not available". I really need this string and am hoping I didn't order from a false website. I've bought 4 strings from HCB and they've all been perfect. I just want to ensure that I sent that order to Daniel correctly and not to some "false fund site".

Richard.
    Believe he is Danielb89. (Daniel Binkley, Monroe, La.)

Comment

hcbstrings@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post

Richard.
        I'll call him this morning and let him know to get ahold of you.

Comment

Thank you all. He sent me a PM confirming the order. I was just concerned that my lack of computer-ish knowledge had led me into a scammy-type-situation.

Richard.

Comment

Working...
          X