The making of an archery festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The making of an archery festival

Cowtowns festival started with an idea from devoted member and archer Todd Pool. Add that with a group of club members with a passion for their club and the sport of archery and and even then that's not enough. Cowtown provided the leg work but the sponsors and the shooters made it happen. I just wanted to take this time to thank each and every supporter and guest for making this a huge success. We had local and nation sponsors that donated $1000's in prizes and outside club members donating their time to make it work. Thats the beauty of this event, our guest was wanting something different and they were willing to help make it happen.
    Hardly ever does something like this come off with out a flaw. I'm sure there are things to improve on, but now that it's out there we have something to build on. Please if you have an ideas for improvement PM me and let me know. We are already disscussing chages for next year, maybe to help speed things up or add to.
    Once again thanks so much to eveyone for helping to make Cowtown Bowmens 50th a giant success
    Rocky Doty Pres.
    Cowtown Bowmen

Hats off to you guys, it was Awesome!

Comment

Cool - next year.....

Comment

Great job to all, we had a blast!!!

Comment

Great job, thank you all so much!!!

Comment

Fantastic Job to Cowtown and all the sponsers that made this happen. It was the best event I've ever been to and seeing all the people just laughing it up, winning prizes, making new friends. I couldn't believe all the door prizes and midway games prizes being given away. It's was TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

Comment

I don't know. But , this was my first ever toury and have been getting ready at smitfield. I had so much fun .

Comment

We WILL be back if yall have it again

A big thanks is in order for Rocky and Todd for putting all that together!

THANK YOU

Comment

Working...
                X