No announcement yet.

everything kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple decent bass and a couple little guys tonight on Brushy Creek Lake.

17" and 14"

Probably could have done better, but I got lazy and fished the calm side vs fishing the wind blown side.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

You didn't get shot at did you Chris? I heard there was a shooting out there.

Comment

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post
        A couple decent bass and a couple little guys tonight on Brushy Creek Lake.

17" and 14"

Probably could have done better, but I got lazy and fished the calm side vs fishing the wind blown side.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Dang, I almost went this morning but slept in since I'm working nights now.

Comment

Took our annual fishing trip last weekend. This year we went down the Brazos just below Possum Kingdom Lake.

Here is the thread:http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=643448

Here's a preview:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-04-21 11-26-10.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	24493725

Comment

TourneyX - This will be an online Kayak Bass tournament exclusively for Ascend Kayak Owners ONLY. This will be a month long event with a 5 fish limit, total length wins. 1-3 place wins cash prize. This is the first of hopefully many more and bigger tourneys to

For you Ascend owners.

I registered and this will be first time to do one of these kinds of tournaments.

Comment

Any one have ( not sure if they are out yet, heard march 1st) a native titan yet ? I just sold my bass boat and now these have caught my attention. Thay say you can slide the seat all the way back and walk around on it, just wondering if you actually can.

Comment

Well either I have no clue what I'm doing or the fish just aren't biting. 2.5 hours on the water at brushy creek this morning and not a single bite. Spent a good portion of the time trying to keep the yak pointed the right direction fighting the wind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                  Any one have ( not sure if they are out yet, heard march 1st) a native titan yet ? I just sold my bass boat and now these have caught my attention. Thay say you can slide the seat all the way back and walk around on it, just wondering if you actually can.

I would say yes, but depends on how you balance the load in the yak. Also how big a of guy you are. I have watched a few YouTube videos on reviews.

Gee Blanchard channel is one guy who just picked one up this year. He went from the native slayer to the titan.

It looks like a small boat. You might look into a used solo skiff depending on the price of the titan.

Comment

I've been meaning to add this. I got the chance to fish a new moon major a couple weeks ago on some small east Texas lakes.

Biggest one of the day on a frog

The rest were average to small, but it was quantity over quality this day. Here is a couple of others. I didn't take pictures of all of them.

The last picture is one that slipped out of my hand, right as I was pressing the button to take the picture.

Comment

everything kayak

New graph mounted. Garmin 73sv. Side imaging is gonna be awesome. Also mounted a custom battery box with phone charger and voltage meter with switch. Ready to take it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Oh man I wanted to be post #1000 but Texas Stalker beat me to it.

Comment

1001 ain't bad. Neither is 1002!

Just picked up a Jackson Big Tuna, really anxious to get it out. This weekend might be devoted to dropping brush piles (to get all the junk off the driveway), though. But soon. Very soon.

Comment

Straight crushed it today!! Should have been called catching instead of fishing. Only had 3 hrs to fish. Just some of fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^^ that looks a great spot, what river is that?

Comment

Leon river. The last flood left so much brush and trees it was crazy every 35 yards I had timber or brush. Since I only had a short time I was just making a couple casts to each one and moved on(just targeted the low hanging fruit)If I would have had more time I could have dissected them a little more. My app said it was a 100% fishing day and we had overcast

Comment

Working...
                                X