Snapper to Jeepster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
    He lives in Bryan and pretty much does professional photography now for heavy metal, biker rallies, and roller derby girls. MD is starting to take its toll on him. He's still the most unusual friend I have and I know he likes it like that. He's definitely not your average rock and roll cowboy.
    Thanks Tracey, he's been one of my favorites on TBH since I joined! Wish he was still posting.

Comment

He sure did a great job! He's not doing the locksmith thing with Constance anymore? I sort of lost track of that, it was going on when I joined.
      Last edited by Tx_Wader; 04-20-2017, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        He lives in Bryan and pretty much does professional photography now for heavy metal, biker rallies, and roller derby girls. MD is starting to take its toll on him. He's still the most unusual friend I have and I know he likes it like that. He's definitely not your average rock and roll cowboy.
        He's one of a kind for sure. In a good way.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
          He sure did a great job! He's not doing the locksmith thing with Constance anymore? I sort of lost track of that, it was going on when I joined.
          I'm not sure what happened there but he hasn't been there in a long time. I think that was his last regular job. He has to watch his earnings bc the government says he can't earn too much.

I'm glad to see lots of people here still miss him. I'll see if he'll stop by and say hi.

Comment

Sweet ride!!

Comment

That's an awesome looking ride!

David is good people. Last time I saw him was at Bownanza a couple years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                Constance turned out to be a very Evil woman. She's in prison for the rest of her life .

Her father who was teaching me to open Safes passed away from the stress.

like Tracey said.
                Muscular Dystrophy has a choke hold on me. Along with losing my abilities to walk. I'm also having issues swallowing food at times. Over the last 4 years, I've had almost 14% muscle loss from this wasting disease.
                I'm now dependant on my wheelchair. Walking and standing is for a short period of time,even with the carbon fiber braces from my knees down.

My life is slowly dissolving away .But....
                I'm still going

Comment

Thanks for posting David, glad you are still kicking. Praying for a cure and some healing in your body.

Comment

Constance turned out to be a very Evil woman. She's in prison for the rest of her life .

Her father who was teaching me to open Safes passed away from the stress.
                    Wow...sorry to bring up old bad news lol. I just remember you were doing that around the time I joined, thought it was cool to be able to open a safe.

Glad to see you post, I wish you well buddy.

Comment

Bowwiz still has his fans here!

I can't wait for September - he's borrowing the Jeepster again and he'll have time to put in round headlights! I can always count on him to bring coolness to my life.

Comment

That is freakin cool

Comment

Working...
                        X