Knife Display.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knife Display.............

Back in 1981 I broke my favorite knife while cleaning a mule deer in Utah, I have kept my eye out for a replacement for almost 4 decades.

Last week I was at the Ft Worth gun show and actually found it.......it was in nearly pristine condition!

Seeing that nice knives could be had I checked Ebay and found two matching knives in different sizes that are in great shape for being 30-40 years old. Got a little display put together tonight and am pleased with the results.

I love those old school lock-backs! I remember Pumas from the display cases at the local hardware store back in the 80's. They cost more than the Bucks and Old Timers I think. Now you need at least one more to carry and use every day.

I still have my old Buck 110 from high school. It weighs a ton, but I like drinking a beer and sharpening it or cutting something with it. The solid click that it makes takes me back.

Comment

Have 2 buck 110’s love them

Comment

Those Pumas are nice. Some of the old Stag handle ones can be worth some $$$.

Comment

Look what I just saw on ebay.

Hoggslayer

Comment

That knife is up to almost $80 now and still has a day left. I bet it will go for $100 - $120ish.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Great knives and great display.

Comment

I bought one of those Pumas from Bible Hardware in Abilene in the mid ‘80’s. Wished I still had it

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                  Those Pumas are nice. Some of the old Stag handle ones can be worth some $$$.
                  I have a Stag handled Puma

Comment

Nice job.
                    I have a few Pumas in a box somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X