Friends son, DPS trooper in gun fight yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
    Dang man that will get your heart pumpin just watching that. Pure training and determination.

WHere did that first bullet hit him?
    He didnt get hit luckily. Had pretty bad ear ringing and powder burn, but thankfully no actual hit. Ive shot with this trooper for sometime as hes a buddy of mine, but seeing his pistol fly like that made me second guess ever getting on his badside. That was pure training and calm reaction.

Comment

I always wish these human maggots would kill themselves BEFORE killing/injuring others. But I think it’s fair to say they don’t specialize in putting others before themselves. Glad this one’s now wearing a toe tag.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
        I jumped when the perp shot at the trooper in the body cam vid, and ain’t ashamed to say it.

Glad that it ended well.

Comment

Glad he is ok. God bless our LE.

Comment

That is a lucky man from a great family.
            Just about one year ago this took place.
            Bless our LE.

Comment

That video will shake you up and I wasn't even the guy getting shot at. Wow!

Comment

That was a close call, thank God the Trooper wasn't shot.

In the video I noticed the suspect rolled down down the passenger window. My question, is this something that's normal and proper for a driver to do during a traffic stop?

Comment

Dang...that video got "REAL" real quick

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                      That was a close call, thank God the Trooper wasn't shot.

In the video I noticed the suspect rolled down down the passenger window. My question, is this something that's normal and proper for a driver to do during a traffic stop?

The last couple times I’ve been pulled over by a trooper, they’ve approached from the passenger side. I think that may be a safety policy these days, so I’d say it’s not out of the ordinary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

almost sounds like the bullet hit his hat in the video. I know it didn't but you wanna talk about getting your attention!!! so glad the trooper is safe and was not hit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                          The last couple times I’ve been pulled over by a trooper, they’ve approached from the passenger side. I think that may be a safety policy these days, so I’d say it’s not out of the ordinary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Plus it gets them a little bit more out of the traffic flow if someone drifts over.

Comment

So glad he wasn’t injured and that I’m retired now . DPS does an excellent job of training their people. The Academy is well worth the misery .

Comment

**** I’m glad I retired.

Comment

Glad the trooper is ok, crazy deal

Comment

Working...
                                X